Author Topic: Trump Warns Iran's Rouhani: Threaten Us 'And You Will Suffer'  (Read 1803 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump Warns Iran's Rouhani: Threaten Us 'And You Will Suffer'
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2018, 04:54:54 pm »
I see we have a bunch of Iran fan boys on this thread. Personally I have not at all liked Iran ever since they took our embassy staff hostage back in 79. Oh and always calling for "Death to America" is not very endearing either. But it's a free country so if you want to root for Iran over our president
feel free to got for it.

I'm pretty much anti-war but a war with Iran is a war I could support.

This is just another BS move - Fire And Fury, Part II.  The same guy who says he inherited this problem because Obama didn’t do anything, said back in 2011 that Obama would attack Iran for political purposes.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/23/trump-accused-obama-of-wanting-war-with-iran.html
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 04:55:35 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 06:03:21 pm »
Interesting even though Iranians are in line to buy gold, overall the price is down. I don't think the market is taking this threat seriously.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 06:12:26 pm »
Benjamin Netanyahu
Verified accountï‚™ @netanyahu 

I commend the strong position expressed by @POTUS & @SecPompeo against Iranian aggression. Over the years, the major powers have spoiled Iran. It's good to see the US changing this unacceptable equation. Our diplomatic & military cooperation with the US is at an all-time high.

9:00 AM - 23 Jul 2018

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1021424775892217857?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet