Author Topic: Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List  (Read 273 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List

Denise Petski
Deadline | Hollywood
July 22, 2018

As expected, Judge Jeanine Pirro wasted no time responding to her heated showdown with Whoopi Goldberg on The View Thursday. At the top of her Fox News show Justice on Saturday, Pirro sarcastically thanked Goldberg for helping her book make it to No. 1 on the bestseller list. “I much preferred you (Goldberg) in the movie Ghost than on The View,” Pirro snarked. (It was a reply to Goldberg’s earlier statement to Pirro, in which Goldberg said “Jeanine, good luck with your book. I hear it’s No. 1. I preferred your last book about Robert Durst.”)

Pirro continued,”Everyone has the right to speak, but when you can’t even listen to what someone has to say because you despise the man who is President, you undermine not the President of the United States, you undermine the United States.”

More

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List
by Denise Petski
July 22, 2018 9:48am

As expected, Judge Jeanine Pirro wasted no time responding to her heated showdown with Whoopi Goldberg on The View Thursday. At the top of her Fox News show Justice on Saturday, Pirro sarcastically thanked Goldberg for helping her book make it to No. 1 on the bestseller list. “I much preferred you (Goldberg) in the movie Ghost than on The View,” Pirro snarked. (It was a reply to Goldberg’s earlier statement to Pirro, in which Goldberg said “Jeanine, good luck with your book. I hear it’s No. 1. I preferred your last book about Robert Durst.”)

more
https://deadline.com/2018/07/jeanine-pirro-thanks-whoopi-goldberg-making-book-no-1-the-view-showdown-1202431437/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34