Author Topic: Completing Over 5 Pregnancies May Increase Alzheimer's Disease Risk  (Read 368 times)

rangerrebew

Completing Over 5 Pregnancies May Increase Alzheimer's Disease Risk
Jul 19, 2018 07:49 AM By Medical Daily Staff

Giving birth to five or more children could increase the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease, according to new findings. Incomplete pregnancies, on the other hand, were associated with a lower risk.

The study titled "Differential effects of completed and incomplete pregnancies on the risk of Alzheimer disease" was published in the journal Neurology on July 18.

According to the latest estimates, almost 5.7 million Americans of all ages are living with Alzheimer's dementia in 2018. Women make up two-thirds of the American population who have the disease.

https://www.medicaldaily.com/completing-over-5-pregnancies-may-increase-alzheimers-disease-risk-425863

Offline musiclady

Re: Completing Over 5 Pregnancies May Increase Alzheimer's Disease Risk
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 02:15:06 pm »
Is this an advertisement for population control, or abortion?  ^-^

Thankful we stopped at four kids.   My mind is still keen.  :tongue2:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Completing Over 5 Pregnancies May Increase Alzheimer's Disease Risk
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 02:33:17 pm »
Silly study.......It's not the pregnancies.....it is raising the five kids!

Anyone with kids know's that will drive a parent bat guano crazy and that leads to Alzheimers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.