Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to help with travel arrangements for immigrants reuniting with children  (Read 724 times)

Online libertybele

Unbelievable.  She's back in the spotlight once again.  She attended OZY fest; bashing Trump and promising to help illegals.  Oh, and noted in her pictures she's apparently gone from wearing pant suits to wearing mu-mu's.

Hillary Clinton to help with travel arrangements for immigrants reuniting with children

Hillary Clinton is offering a helping hand to immigrants looking to reunite with their families: She says she'll help organize transportation they might not be able to afford.

"I'm going to be tweeting about this in the days to come, but if any of you work for an airline please direct message me because these families will need vouchers and discounted tickets to be reunited over these thousands of miles," she told a crowd cheering her Saturday in Central Park when she took the stage as part of a star-studded summer festival of conversation, music and food.

Immigrants separated from their children after crossing the U.S. border illegally was only one topic addressed by the former Democratic presidential candidate, secretary of state and U.S. senator from New York as part of the OZY Fest in the park's Rumsey Playfield.......

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-hillary-clinton-immigrants-travel-help-20180721-story.html#

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

omg, I just joked on another thread that she was sheltering a refugee family under that tent, and here we have confirmation of her great compassion for the poor, put-upon immigrant families. What a saint.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

omg, I just joked on another thread that she was sheltering a refugee family under that tent, and here we have confirmation of her great compassion for the poor, put-upon immigrant families. What a saint.

It appears she's wearing tennis shoes of some sort with her mu mu (maybe due to balance issues). Her jackets on her pant suits seemed baggy and long during her campaign.  I think she has some sort of health issue requiring her to wear loose clothing.  Thinking maybe a foley bag/catheter.  Perhaps she has acites.

Liberal mental midgets are fooled by her sainthood. The only reason she gives a rat's behind about illegals is if what she says captures the illegal vote or the Latino vote.  She also spoke in San Fran (the cesspool of illegal gathering) earlier; illegals are now allowed to vote there.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

True,and she doesn't even have anything to gain from it because she's not running for President again,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

The jammies and tennis shoes are a good look for her.

Offline mountaineer

The jammies and tennis shoes are a good look for her.
That tent dress looks like two giant hospital gowns sewn together.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

That tent dress looks like two giant hospital gowns sewn together.

Indeed. I've looked at several pictures and she does not look well at all. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I zoomed in on the cankles and lower legs. Mottled and puffy.  **nononono*
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Indeed. I've looked at several pictures and she does not look well at all.

Her head looks like somebody just gave her a "Swirly."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I zoomed in on the cankles and lower legs. Mottled and puffy.  **nononono*

I appreciate your "taking one for the team."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

So that Rats decided this is the Hill to Die On.

Well, die they will.