Author Topic: Trump Lawyer Cohen’s Dirty Tricks Against The Donald Disclosed!  (Read 324 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Quote from: article
Attorney Michael Cohen recorded a conversation with President Trump before the election in which they discussed possible payments to a former Playboy model who claimed she slept with Trump, a source familiar with the investigation confirmed to Fox News.

The source told Fox News that no payment was ever made.

Fox News has confirmed the details of the tape.

The conversation is said to involve a possible payment to Karen McDougal, who claims she had an affair with Trump in 2006, and took place two months before the election.

The Wall Street Journal reported in November 2016 that McDougal was paid $150,000 by American Media Inc .......... {Rest at link}

https://constitution.com/trump-lawyer-cohens-dirty-tricks-against-the-donald-disclosed/

Another possible tryst by Trump... good grief...

What I want to know, is what is Trump's hold on the National Enquirer? I remember the N.E. ran a hit piece on Cruz during the election accusing him of multiple affairs that proved to be nothing but a smear campaign. Does Trump hold sway at the N.E.? Is the National Enquirer just a mob group that if you don't pay them off they run stories you will not like. Basically making them a rent a mob thug that the rich can manipulate?

Yes it is duly noted the leaks from from inside the corrupt FBI. Some heads should roll over that, but again, it would be nice to have a president that could actually keep his pants zipped (especially since everyone knows and has told me how much a trophy wife he has).
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 08:27:36 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....