Author Topic: FBI’s National Security Branch Chief Abruptly Quits; Assistant Director Ghattas Described as McCabe’  (Read 498 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Ghattas, who heads the Bureau’s National Security Branch, is also described as the most experienced counterterrorism agent on the FBI’s rolls. He “leads the FBI’s operations and intelligence efforts involving all national security matters, ranging from terrorism to espionage to weapons of mass destruction,” according to the FBI.

Ghattas decided to retire Thursday, the fourth top FBI agent to walk away in the last week. But Ghattas’ departure is certainly the biggest. By far.

Ghtattas, a shrewd operator inside the FBI who managed to keep his name away from negative news stories, is best friends with fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Both reportedly attended Duke University during undergrad and went on to  law school. McCabe and Ghattas reportedly roomed together at Duke, where McCabe also met his wife, Dr. Jill McCabe...

https://truepundit.com/fbis-national-security-branch-chief-abruptly-quits-assistant-director-ghattas-described-as-mccabes-right-hand-man/
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rats abandoning stinking ship.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yep.  Good news.  The guy has the rotting stench of a deep stater wafting from his every orifice..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator