Author Topic: Confederate Flag License Plates Are Becoming More Popular in Tennessee  (Read 437 times)

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The popularity of Confederate flag license plates in Tennessee has hit a 10-year high, according to data from the state’s department of revenue.

There were almost 3,300 active Sons of Confederate Veterans plates in Tennessee at the end of June, the Nashville Tennessean reports. .....

http://time.com/5342879/tennessee-confederate-flag-license-plate/

Unintended consequences of the PC war on Southern Heritage.  Hope this catches on to the other states of the Confederacy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The history erasers will soon start encouraging the SJW's to #RemoveTheHate and steal the tags off of cars.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Not a member of the SCV but I sported a Southern Cross plate on my car (a 67 ragtop Firebird) in Tennessee back in the day.

Travelling through there last month on family business I saw several instances of Confederate flags, including a large Bloodstained Banner just a few yards north of I-40 in Cookeville.  I went to college in Cookeville in the 80s and that flag wasn't there at the time.  Out on the ridge north of Nashville where my ancestors are from I saw more than one home flying the Southern Cross.
James 1:20

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not a member of the SCV but I sported a Southern Cross plate on my car (a 67 ragtop Firebird) in Tennessee back in the day.

Travelling through there last month on family business I saw several instances of Confederate flags, including a large Bloodstained Banner just a few yards north of I-40 in Cookeville.  I went to college in Cookeville in the 80s and that flag wasn't there at the time.  Out on the ridge north of Nashville where my ancestors are from I saw more than one home flying the Southern Cross.

I've been though that area, and it is absolutely beautiful hilly country.  Very nice folks too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline darroll

That's OK Tennessee, some want to destroy all of our past history.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I've been though that area, and it is absolutely beautiful hilly country.  Very nice folks too.

I forget how beautiful it is myself until I go back there.

I'm glad you were made to feel welcome @catfish1957.  But it's not too many years past that an unfamiliar face in the wrong holler could have been memorialized in our state song :

"Once two strangers climbed Old Rocky Top
Lookin' for a moonshine still,
Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top
Reckon they never will."
James 1:20

Offline Frank Cannon

Confederate Flag License Plates Are Becoming More Popular in Tennessee

I've seen similar plates in other states....

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:29:22 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Confederate flag is a moniker of the Democrat party, to each their own.