Author Topic: Jeff Flake takes to Senate floor to suggest Trump committed TREASON by giving 'aid and comfort' to '  (Read 8346 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I don't claim to know what makes Flake tick, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't eventually learn that Jeff Flake has really horrible criminal skeletons in his closet--and is thus desperate to get Trump removed ASAP for the same reasons that so many Dems and RINOs are so desperate.  (Remember:  Flake is tied to McCain, and McCain is amazingly dirty.)

Flake's self-righteous rhetoric reminds me of Comey and Strzok and Brennan.  (Only a complete fool can believe any of these guys are Heroes of the Constitutional Republic.)     

The government is so full of traitors put there by Obama and other leftists before him that we are in real danger from them.

But I think this wild attack on Trump after the Putin meeting is their last best shot and they are going all out on it.  Once the public realizes that this is a total red herring (pun intended) and gets tired of it, I hope they will give up.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Flakey needs to make some waves, so he will inherit the McCain slot, on Sunday morning Opinion
TBEE shows.

Mark Levin just  did a hot segment, on why nobody is reporting on Cable TB, that Brennan, voting for CPUSA candidate Gus Hall?.

Anybody with such a history, ought to be the one answering questions about Russia.

Yet in the convoluted world of democrats, media, several #nevertrump Republicans," that apparently goes without mention while Brennan trashes Trump daily.

Somebody owes this site, a psychobabble analysis, of how such things occur?

It's a total result of Trump derangement syndrome.  We see it here on this site.  People cannot see reality when they are consumed by Trump hate.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Horrible story. Poor dogs.

Animal cruelty is one thing even lefties can't stand.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Flake's status as a Republican Senator helps to explain the report of Trump telling Putin that a lot of Americans are stupid--another "rare" example of Trump being completely honest and not at all exaggerative.  I could only wish that Trump had known in advance that Flake would level his stupid charges against Trump.

Trump could have told Putin that a lot of Americans are flakes.  (I'm not sure how well it would have translated, but it would have framed a wonderful joke for us over here.)

Honesty from Trump terrifies liberals, It's like a cross to a vampire.

Offline mountaineer

the president let down the free world by giving aid and comfort to an enemy of democracy.
Thankfully, that's not the definition of treason. Moron.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Honesty from Trump terrifies liberals, It's like a cross to a vampire.

It's the hot chick vampires that you truly have to look out for.  Thankfully there are no hot Rat Vampire chicks.  Now if there were hot Rat Vamp chicks we would be in trouble.  But since most of them look like Whoopie Goldberg or that Rosey O'Donnell we don't have a worry.  Here is the scenerio for my premise.  Say you be partying at some dance club, thinking you're hot shit and that you can groove with the best of the retarded clubbers, when all of a sudden some gorgeous, bangable piece  approaches you and starts feeling you up in the middle of the dance floor. Oh MAN! She's just so hot! And you're like, "There's no way I'm this lucky... But what the bleep, why not." Then you sneak her off to the coat check room (?) or some dark, back alley for a quick snoggin' or a shaggin', when all of a sudden she pulls out a coc--...... ummmm, I mean she shows you her "game face," complete with 3 inch fangs and yellow eyes and shit, and you're like "Whooooa! No way baby! If your eyes are glowing, there's no way I'm jumping into you without a parachute." Then the bitch rapes you.. Uh, I mean bites you and sucks you dry. I'm going to sue the shit out of that club!!!

Oh ah, what was the question again?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:18:24 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

It's the hot chick vampires that you truly have to look out for.  Thankfully there are no hot Rat Vampire chicks.  Now if there were hot Rat Vamp chicks we would be in trouble.  But since most of them look like Whoopie Goldberg or that Rosey O'Donnell we don't have a worry. 

Like Rush said, the purpose of Feminism was to give unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They're having a "Rare Moment of Clarity."  Might be the dog thing, too.

@Cyber Liberty

Please keep Meagan McCain out of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's the hot chick vampires that you truly have to look out for.  Thankfully there are no hot Rat Vampire chicks.  Now if there were hot Rat Vamp chicks we would be in trouble.  But since most of them look like Whoopie Goldberg or that Rosey O'Donnell we don't have a worry.  Here is the scenerio for my premise.  Say you be partying at some dance club, thinking you're hot shit and that you can groove with the best of the retarded clubbers, when all of a sudden some gorgeous, bangable piece  approaches you and starts feeling you up in the middle of the dance floor. Oh MAN! She's just so hot! And you're like, "There's no way I'm this lucky... But what the bleep, why not." Then you sneak her off to the coat check room (?) or some dark, back alley for a quick snoggin' or a shaggin', when all of a sudden she pulls out a coc--...... ummmm, I mean she shows you her "game face," complete with 3 inch fangs and yellow eyes and shit, and you're like "Whooooa! No way baby! If your eyes are glowing, there's no way I'm jumping into you without a parachute." Then the bitch rapes you.. Uh, I mean bites you and sucks you dry. I'm going to sue the shit out of that club!!!

Oh ah, what was the question again?

Oh my goodness @The Ghost .  You had me laughing and terrified at the same time.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Oh my goodness @The Ghost .  You had me laughing and terrified at the same time.
@Emjay
Don't get me started on Zombies....
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 08:28:51 pm by The Ghost »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

I hope Flake runs third party.

Me too.  A Goldwater Republican.   Very rare breed nowadays. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Wingnut

It would be best if Flake not breed. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

He'd have to change Parties to "Republican" to achieve that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
[/quote

Mark me, for Reagan-Trump Republican.

The ones that win.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The ones that win.

If he's calling Flake a "Goldwater Republican," it's yet another of the long, long list of things upon which we disagree.  Goldwater was not a liar or promise breaker like Fake.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 09:22:32 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He'd have to change Parties to "Republican" to achieve that.

@Cyber Liberty

And there it is.

Offline skeeter

The ones that win.

If he's calling Flake a "Goldwater Republican," it's yet another of the long, long list of things upon which we disagree.  Goldwater was not a liar or promise breaker like Fake.

Goldwater wasn't an ankle biter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[/quote

The ones that win.

@truth_seeker

Barry Goldwater would have been the greatest President America has ever seen if he had been elected.

For one thing,he would have stopped LBJ's so-called "War on Poverty"social programs that were designed to destroy America and keep the Dims in power forever. Even back then the Commu......,uhhh,Dims planned on paying for all those social programs by taxing the middle-classes,not the ruling classes they came from.

Goldwater was a genuine Republican from head to toe. Reagan was all the Republican he thought he could be and still get elected,and this takes nothing away from his successes. If anything they add to his credits.

There is also no question that Reagan was more subtle than Goldwater. Barry would get in your face. Reagan would laugh,change the subject,and then work in the background to get what he wanted done.

IF there is such a thing as an alternate universe,I want to live in the one where Goldwater was elected.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The government is so full of traitors put there by Obama and other leftists before him that we are in real danger from them.

But I think this wild attack on Trump after the Putin meeting is their last best shot and they are going all out on it.  Once the public realizes that this is a total red herring (pun intended) and gets tired of it, I hope they will give up.

I don't pretend to know all, but the internet is a real source of information if you desire to know something.  I have read the comments about Flake and it sure doesn't show in his voting record.  Flake on the issues puts him firmly in the right Conservative section.  I highly doubt he is a Obama plant.

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/Jeff_Flake.htm

Maybe these are all old votes and Flake has taken a turn for the worst?  I don't know.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@truth_seeker

Barry Goldwater would have been the greatest President America has ever seen if he had been elected.

For one thing,he would have stopped LBJ's so-called "War on Poverty"social programs that were designed to destroy America and keep the Dims in power forever. Even back then the Commu......,uhhh,Dims planned on paying for all those social programs by taxing the middle-classes,not the ruling classes they came from.

Goldwater was a genuine Republican from head to toe. Reagan was all the Republican he thought he could be and still get elected,and this takes nothing away from his successes. If anything they add to his credits.

There is also no question that Reagan was more subtle than Goldwater. Barry would get in your face. Reagan would laugh,change the subject,and then work in the background to get what he wanted done.

IF there is such a thing as an alternate universe,I want to live in the one where Goldwater was elected.

I don't know that we can say that for sure but it's very clear to me that this country would be tremendously better off today had he won.

Fact is that I'm still not fully recovered from him losing to that SOS Johnson.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@truth_seeker

During 1965 I had two hot girlfriends in a row, and both of their Dad's wanted assurance I came from a Goldwater home.

I could honestly assure them my parents and grandparents were Republicans.

A couple of years later the first left the state for college.

I completely ruined it with the 2nd, who married a soldier that went on to have a 37 year career and reach Lt. Gen-3 star. Her dad prolly picked him.

Anyway back to Barry Goldwater. "Conservatism" has wandered, with the evangelicals clearly dominating, and that leaves Goldwater outside their circle--even if they say otherwise.

Goldwater was far more of the libertarian wing at his end. That also suits me well.   
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't pretend to know all, but the internet is a real source of information if you desire to know something.  I have read the comments about Flake and it sure doesn't show in his voting record.  Flake on the issues puts him firmly in the right Conservative section.  I highly doubt he is a Obama plant.

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/Jeff_Flake.htm

Maybe these are all old votes and Flake has taken a turn for the worst?  I don't know.

It's not just the votes, it's the rhetoric.  I think the dogs thing was not helping him either, there were a lot of folks ready to make an issue of it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

It's not just the votes, it's the rhetoric.  I think the dogs thing was not helping him either, there were a lot of folks ready to make an issue of it.

The dog thing is bad.  As for whether he is Obama plant.  Don't believe it.  Trump has been successful in at least one thing.  A house divided.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The dog thing is bad.  As for whether he is Obama plant.  Don't believe it.  Trump has been successful in at least one thing.  A house divided.

I'm not buying the Obastard plant thing, either.  At the time, Jeff Flake was the logical candidate to replace Jon Kyl...he had done pretty well as Representative (although I was not happy he stayed in that office twice as long as he told me he was going to).
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I'm not buying the Obastard plant thing, either.  At the time, Jeff Flake was the logical candidate to replace Jon Kyl...he had done pretty well as Representative (although I was not happy he stayed in that office twice as long as he told me he was going to).

Yeah read that.  I think we should be careful about smearing people.  Trump cannot do anything without support.  I think that there were real issues with Helsinki and Ben Sasse really put it into perspective.