Author Topic: Jeff Flake takes to Senate floor to suggest Trump committed TREASON by giving 'aid and comfort' to '  (Read 8356 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was wondering what that protrusion was on her thigh.  It it is either a small child or a fatfold.  During sex Bubba could just slap that thing, jump on and ride the wave in to the promised land!

It's her Colostomy bag.  Haven't you heard?  It's high fashion now...(This is a warning, fetch your eye bleach):

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@truth_seeker

Yup! A really good deal for them because they got to leave the grinding poverty and hopelessness of England and it's rigid caste system,and come to a new country where they could hope to own land,be able to feed themselves,and even make money and a future for their children.

For the most part,if you were born into poverty in Europe in the 1700's or 1800's,you spent your entire short life living in poverty. The class system was pretty rigid and education and training in skilled trades were saved for the children of those who already Guild members.

I heard or read recently that black slaves were often treated better than indentured servants, since the owner had the slave forever(had greater stake in slave's wellbeing), but only had the servant for a period of time.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Suppressed

@truth_seeker
In FACT,the first slaveholder in the English-Speaking New World was a black man that came here as an indentured servant from one of the English islands in the Caribbean. He came to Jamestown,worked off his debt,and then got his own indentured free black servant,and refused to  free him when his time was up.  He,or his parents,were originally from Africa,not England.
That's a misconception.

Actually, the John Punch case predates the John Casor suit.  But Anthony Johnson was one of the first.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's a misconception.

Actually, the John Punch case predates the John Casor suit.  But Anthony Johnson was one of the first.

@Suppressed

I don't think it is splitting hairs to say the Punch case was different because it amounted to life imprisonment for committing a crime. In this case,theft.

The Johnson case provided the basis for establishing outright slavery as a legal right for citizens.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter

When I was growing up,the one that pissed me off the most were the Sunday Blue Laws.

Later,as an adult,I was threatened with arrest in Virginia when I moved in with a woman I wasn't married to . One of the Moral Moron neighbors reported us to the police,and the cops came by to give me a warning.  I either had to get out,get married,or be arrested.

I don't know which,if any I would be violating today,and at my age I don't really give a damn. I'm going to continue breaking them.

Oh, I was going to get back to this.  Almost forgot.  I lived with my husband before we married too.  I did a lot of things that I wasn't supposed to do.  Most of us have, I am sure.  I had never heard of Sunday Blue Laws.  I heard of the Bible Belt.  I doubt laws like that are effective.  Probably makes everyone do the opposite. 

I only wish that people who don't know God could really experience true life in Christ.  There was a time when I went to a church that preached hellfire.  They were so missing life.  I didn't have much of a father growing up.  He was gone most of the time.  It was hard for me to understand Father figure.  Once I really delved into who Jesus Christ is and how he cares for me I found love.  My idea's of having to go to church just because I didn't want to go to hell  were over. 

God is really a loving Father.  Anyone that had a loving Father should be easily able to see those same qualities in God.  Shelter, love, caring, and guidance.  The rules are not to make us miserable, but to keep us from trouble.  I think that most people can admit that sin, or wrong doing leads to trouble.

If you ever want to talk we can do that.

Chosen
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

If you ever want to talk we can do that.

Chosen

@Chosen Daughter

Thank you,but no. You have no hope of converting me,and I have no desire to convert you.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 03:35:53 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't claim to know what makes Flake tick, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't eventually learn that Jeff Flake has really horrible criminal skeletons in his closet--and is thus desperate to get Trump removed ASAP for the same reasons that so many Dems and RINOs are so desperate.  (Remember:  Flake is tied to McCain, and McCain is amazingly dirty.)

Flake's self-righteous rhetoric reminds me of Comey and Strzok and Brennan.  (Only a complete fool can believe any of these guys are Heroes of the Constitutional Republic.)     

Yes to DOC!  Flake is leaving congress. Will not run again. I love informed people posting.  :patriot: :0001:  I hope the last Icon, is giving kisses. It is about a third size of a pencil eraser. I can hardly see any font on here.

Flake is the traitor. He is part of the four RINOS, in gang of eight, supporting ILLEGALS over us, citizens!  That is providing, "aid & comfort" to the enemy.  Yes invasions on our country, illegally is the enemy.  We the people pay for all their comforts. This gang of eight bill, would allow illegals to also vote, receive money from 1040 tax return, while never paying any 1040 taxes. Sales tax is not paying your taxes.

McCain, Flake, Rubio, Graham,  all RINOS.

Jeff Flake of Arizona accused the president of providing 'aid and comfort' to the enemy.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes to DOC!  Flake is leaving congress. Will not run again. I love informed people posting.  :patriot: :0001:  I hope the last Icon, is giving kisses. It is about a third size of a pencil eraser. I can hardly see any font on here.

Flake is the traitor. He is part of the four RINOS, in gang of eight, supporting ILLEGALS over us, citizens!  That is providing, "aid & comfort" to the enemy.  Yes invasions on our country, illegally is the enemy.  We the people pay for all their comforts. This gang of eight bill, would allow illegals to also vote, receive money from 1040 tax return, while never paying any 1040 taxes. Sales tax is not paying your taxes.

McCain, Flake, Rubio, Graham,  all RINOS.

Jeff Flake of Arizona accused the president of providing 'aid and comfort' to the enemy.

I don't there's anybody here who loves Jeff Flake.  The Doc is certainly not alone with his observations on the Jr. Senator from AZ (or the Sr, for that matter!).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
When I lived in TX in 1980, I lived in a dry county.  It never occurred to me to blame a church for it, I blamed the owners of the liquor stores in Coffee City.  They lived in the same city I did and were buddies with the County Supervisors.  Stupid me, huh?

The Church ... well, there is no 'the Church' but in Texas Baptists were predominant and even Methodists thought it was sinful to consume alcohol, conveniently forgetting about Jesus changing the water into wine.

Anyway, the Church is not to blame for antiquated and stupid laws.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LegalAmerican

Excellent!  Picture is worth a thousand words.  good one.   :patriot:  :seeya:

Offline the_doc

The Doc is certainly not alone with his observations on the Jr. Senator from AZ (or the Sr, for that matter!).

Thanks for pointing this out to our relatively new TBR friend, @LegalAmerican, on this thread.  Practical unity in these matters of black-hats-versus-white-hats is a good thing, and we sometimes achieve it.

Offline the_doc

Excellent!  Picture is worth a thousand words.  good one.   :patriot:  :seeya:

Wow, you're right about that.