Author Topic: Eric Holder seriously considering a 2020 challenge against Trump, reporter says  (Read 1215 times)

Online libertybele

@The Ghost

I will never vote for Trump... :shrug:

Won't vote for a lib Dim either...

...and obviously had you actually read my posting history then your grasp of English as a second language is limited... Привет...  :thud:

...hmm...Trump's presidency is not over so I think it's much too early IMHO to pass judgement to say whether or not I'd vote for him.  He definitely has accomplished some positives.

He's displayed more patriotism that I've seen by the past several presidents; jobs have come back, he's implemented a work/training program, black unemployment is down, Latino unemployment is down, food stamp usage is down, he's made strides in curbing illegal immigration, he's put a damper on Bammycare, he's made great strides with Israel, and overall I think his foreign policy has been surprisingly good.

His biggest mistake so far has been appointing less than stellar personnel within the DOJ.

For the most part I think he has done well  considering the attacks from within his own party, the MSM and the liberal leftist mental midgets.

2020 is a bit far off for me to be making a definitive declaration as to whether or not I'd vote for him.  So far, I sure as heck at all costs feel Eric Holder, Warren or either of the Castro brothers would be an absolute complete disaster for this country and need to be stopped.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.