Author Topic: Trump Has Done More Than Collude With Putin: He’s Helped Kremlin Leader Destroy Post-1945 World  (Read 291 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Paul Goble
Trump Has Done More Than Collude With Putin: He’s Helped Kremlin Leader Destroy Post-1945 World
July 17, 2018

As one wise Baltic leader has put it, if the Russians come back this time, and with Putin’s program of the ethnic supremacy of Russians, Moscow will not be constrained by communism and the results will be truly tragic.

Staunton, July 17, 2018 -  Donald Trump did more than collude with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki. He worked with the Kremlin leader to destroy the three settlements of the 20thcentury that the United States took the lead in arranging, settlements whose destruction leaves the world and its peoples in a far more dangerous place than it has ever been before.

In the spring of 2014, the current author warned about what was at stake for the US in Putin’s Anschluss of Ukraine in the hopes that the United States would recognize that that Russian action would quickly be recognized as “a new 911 for the US” and the West. Unfortunately, just the reverse has happened.

Read more at: http://www.interpretermag.com/trump-has-done-more-than-collude-with-putin-hes-helped-kremlin-leader-destroy-post-1945-world/

I thought the above website is related to Radio Free Europe. I have heard of this author previously too. Don't get too upset, it might be what you might expect "Neo-Cons" to write but I have an open mind. I am probably "neo-connish" at times myself.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We haven't lived in a post-1945 world since at least 9/11, if not since the fall of the Berlin Wall.
The Republic is lost.