Author Topic: April Ryan rudely interrupts presser, throws tantrum when Sarah Sanders schools her accordingly  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

April Ryan rudely interrupts presser, throws tantrum when Sarah Sanders schools her accordingly
July 19, 2018 | Frieda Powers |

White House correspondent April Ryan threw a mini-tantrum when Sarah Sanders would not answer a question she yelled out during a press briefing.

The American Urban Radio Networks reporter interrupted Sanders after she called on another reporter to ask a question during Wednesday’s press briefing.

Ryan fired off a question about “voter suppression” event though the White House press secretary had not called on her. Ryan continued to ask her question even after Sanders repeatedly called on someone else, ignoring Ryan’s interruption.

“Is voter suppression included with that, please? I’m just asking you a question because you choose not to call on me. Is voter suppression part of that election process that the president is trying to look for?” Ryan called out.

“John, go ahead,” Sanders said, ignoring her.

“Oh, you’re not going to answer that,” Ryan huffed. ”That’s alright, fine.”

“If I call on you, I’ll be happy to answer your question,” Sanders said.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/19/april-ryan-rudely-interrupts-presser-throws-tantrum-when-sarah-sanders-schools-her-accordingly-655660?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34