Author Topic: Republicans overwhelmingly back Trump's performance at Putin summit: Poll  (Read 1557 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Only took him two years to figure them out.

I think he's been on to them for quite some tie now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Why would, I meant to say wouldn't they stick with him?
I see what you did there. :)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I think he's been on to them for quite some tie now.

This shit is cracking me up.

China is the problem, the Danger.

Trump already has a record of actively interfering with Russian Expansionist designs.

He Gave Putin Nothing in Helsinki. Nothing, and now we're all expected to despise him as a serial liar.

Any port in a storm.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump already has a record of actively interfering with Russian Expansionist designs.
LOL
He Gave Putin Nothing in Helsinki. Nothing, and now we're all expected to despise him as a serial liar.
Serial appeaser.  Cozy love connection to Putin and K.J. Un.  The dark side of the Force.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Serial appeaser.  Cozy love connection to Putin and K.J. Un.  The dark side of the Force.

The hate is strong in this one Obi-Wan.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

• Wulf Anson Author
The hate is strong in this one Obi-Wan.

America drinks and goes marching.
Frank zappa

Better Trump should go to war with 2 hostiles who have nukes.

I'm thinking it's not so much the hate that 's strong in this one as it is the brown acid.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I'm thinking it's not so much the hate that 's strong in this one as it is the brown acid.

I think there was a warning going around about that.  But hey, it's his trip.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

This shit is cracking me up.

China is the problem, the Danger.

Any port in a storm.

His very own DNI, whom he appointed, knows little about what transpired in the mano~mano with Putin, how do you know @To-Whose-Benefit?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Wulf Anson Author

His very own DNI, whom he appointed, knows little about what transpired in the mano~mano with Putin, how do you know @To-Whose-Benefit?

I guess we'll just have wait for the Rats to jerk us around for another 18 months playing Gotcha questionings of Trump's translator, secretary, or whoever the hell it is they wanna shaft This week to find out, won't we?

Or maybe they can turn his limo driver by threatening the guy's kids.

Asking someone to prove a hypothetical negative is no way to win a debate @corbe

Offline corbe

Does the MSM negativity toward anyone with an (R) behind their name surprise you @To-Whose-Benefit?, they F'in brought Nixon down.
   Trump the fighter gets down into the mud with them and only exasperates the problem, IMHO.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.