Author Topic: The ‘days without sex’ meme is a hilarious way to roast your own sex life *Caution*  (Read 930 times)

Offline corbe

The ‘days without sex’ meme is a hilarious way to roast your own sex life

Stacey Ritzen—

2018-07-17 01:45 pm | Last updated 2018-07-17 04:08 pm

The horniest meme.

Whether an individual is willingly or hopelessly single, happily or unhappily coupled, at some point in life just about everyone goes through a sex dry spell. Maybe it’s been a few months since you got laid. Or a few years. Or maybe your entire life has been one long, continuous dry spell. (In which case we express our deepest sympathies.)

We get it, and you’re not alone. And so does Twitter, which is collectively empathizing with this “days without sex” meme.

It takes some balls, pun intended, for some people to come clean about how long it’s been since they’ve dipped their wick—or vice versa. So what better way to lighten the mood than with a bit of humor?

The format is pretty simple. All anyone needs to do to play along is detail how many numbers of days they’ve gone without sex, and then what lengths they’ve gone to (or lows they’ve sunk) given the sad state of affairs.

<..circumcised..>

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/the-days-without-sex-meme-is-a-hilarious-way-to-roast-your-own-sex-life/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

:shrug: Slow news day.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

at some point in life just about everyone goes through a sex dry spell.

Maybe if you are a drugged out loser and can't get your dick up.

Offline RoosGirl

There's nothing funny about days without sex.

Except this.  This is funny!
Day 71 without sex: my smart watch thinks I’ve jogged 3 miles today but I havent left the hosue

Offline Frank Cannon

There's nothing funny about days without sex.

Except this.  This is funny!

Stacy Ritzen.....is that you?

Offline RoosGirl

Stacy Ritzen.....is that you?

Do I look like I have pink hair?