Author Topic: TRAITOR MITT ROMNEY Hosted Donor Meeting For Candidate Reportedly Running Against Trump In 2020…It  (Read 1932 times)

Offline roamer_1

The article says Mittens hosted Democrat Howard Schultz of Starbucks. Not a pubbie.

Not what I meant.
I was referring to Romney and Tump, being two Republican azzholes.... That I will not vote for.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You make me laugh.  I know of no other person more focused on Briefers than you.

You really need to expand your circle of associates.  Quickly. 

Be that as it may, ARE you in charge of tracking posts and comments by Briefers?

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:16:54 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Mod5

Let's stick to the topic.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Be that as it may, ARE you in charge of tracking posts and comments by Briefers?

A peculiar accusation.  You're right, I need a better hobby.  Upon reflection, almost 30,000 posts in the 3 1/2 years since I joined up seems a tad high, even compared to my previous life at TOS.

To the topic, does it surprise anybody Romney would fete a Democrat to run against President Trump?  Wasn't he a "Never" who actually campaigned against the Republican Candidate in the months leading up the the '16 election?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:31:44 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Romney's job in 2012 was to block a Conservative from getting the GOP nomination and ensure Obama's re-election.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Romney's job in 2012 was to block a Conservative from getting the GOP nomination and ensure Obama's re-election.

Which is ironic, because in 2008, Huckabee's job was to block Romney from challenging McCain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Which is ironic, because in 2008, Huckabee's job was to block Romney from challenging McCain.

Which is ironic, because in 2006, John McCain's job was to block Huckabee from the Refrigerator.......it failed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Which is ironic, because in 2006, John McCain's job was to block Huckabee from the Refrigerator.......it failed.

It took stomach staples to accomplish that, which in the irony that tops all aforementioned ironies, failed.  Seen the Huckster lately?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The votes in my life that I most regret tossing away:
Mitt Romney and John McCain.

Two incomparable... losers.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Mitten has a horrible track record.
His company would buy a business and then sell everything and fire all the employees. Not Mormon businesses though.

I worked for one of those and was outsourced.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The votes in my life that I most regret tossing away:
Mitt Romney and John McCain.

Two incomparable... losers.

I'm in the same boat @Fishrrman!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The article says Mittens hosted Democrat Howard Schultz of Starbucks. Not a pubbie.

The problem with the party.  Romney was never Conservative but they ran him for President.  Just like they ran McCain. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The problem with the party.  Romney was never Conservative but they ran him for President.  Just like they ran McCain.

Funny how we always seem to let the elites in Washington select our nominee for us!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline darroll

YUP

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I can think of 3 or 4 Briefers here who consider anyone saying ill of DJT  a traitor.

One  stated in 2016 that anyone not supporting Trump was the exact same as alQaeda and ISIS.

@catfish1957

Terminal TDS!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline montanajoe

Mitt won the primary with 70% plus of the vote and he will be the next Senator from Utah. He is presently the most popular politician in Utah. Seems to me a potential politician visiting any state would naturally want the backing of the most popular elected official in the State....

I read the article and really could not figure out the point, other than giving posters on political forums the opportunity to tell each other for the millionth time how much they hate the guy...on the other hand I suppose it is a diversion from bringing up Hilliary for the billionth time... :shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Terminal TDS!

@DCPatriot

You are so FOS.  Check my posting history...  I have said several things positive about Trump in the past few years...  versus say you......    Ever said anything negative?   The derangement is in your mirror.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 02:09:55 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

Funny how we always seem to let the elites in Washington select our nominee for us!

Well that's clearly not accurate. Trump is exhibit #1. I will say they wanted Cruz even less.

Offline DB

@corbe,

We need a poll for NT on what candidate would have to run in the 2020 general election to drive them to vote for Trump. Hillary wasn't enough. Satan?

And likewise what candidate would have to run for the ET to vote for someone other than Trump? God?

Offline roamer_1

We need a poll for NT on what candidate would have to run in the 2020 general election to drive them to vote for Trump. Hillary wasn't enough. Satan?

I don't think that way, and never will. Telling me I have to eat a crap burger because a puke sandwich is so much worse has an inherent flaw in thinking.

Online cato potatoe

For nostalgia's sake: