Author Topic: Rush:Conrad Black’s Brilliant Take on Helsinki  (Read 519 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush:Conrad Black’s Brilliant Take on Helsinki
« on: July 18, 2018, 09:28:13 pm »

Conrad Black’s Brilliant Take on Helsinki

Jul 18, 2018

RUSH: I just saw a great story, a little blurb out at the American Spectator. It’s a semisatirical piece. The premise is: Okay, Donald Trump’s a raving lunatic and an idiot, and all the other people in Washington are the brilliant, smart people. Yet who is the billionaire and who is it that got elected president and who hasn’t?

We all remember President Anderson Cooper and his four-year administration where he accomplished… What? And we remember vice president Wolf Blitzer and his efforts to do… What? And it’s a good point. Trump is this raving lunatic idiot, and everybody else in Washington? They’re the real smart ones! Yet… This is a point that I’ve been making with greater frequency a lot lately, and that is there isn’t anybody in that town that could do what Donald Trump done.

Donald Trump may in fact be the most achieved, accomplished human being to ever be president. I have also a piece here by my good friend Conrad Black, who lives in Toronto. I’ve known him for many moons. He writes for National Review and for American Greatness. He has a tremendous book out now — it’s been out about six weeks, two months — on the Trump presidency. We interviewed Conrad for… I think he’s the current issue of The Limbaugh Letter.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/18/conrad-blacks-brilliant-take-on-helsinki/

Trump Will Win This Round With the Deep State... By Conrad Black
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,324987.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34