Author Topic: Breaking News Trump Says He Accepts Intelligence Conclusion That Russia Meddled in 2016 Election  (Read 9342 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"Tariffs do very well at protecting the consumer, they protect the consumer from lower prices. " - Milton Freidman.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Here’s the video of Trump saying ‘no’ to Cecilia Vega of ABC, when she asked about continuing Russian attacks.  The notion he was saying ‘no’ to questions doesn’t fly, since he leans in to listen and goes on to make a statement after another reporter asks a different question.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:00:56 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

Nice spin.  You people give Josh Earnest a run for his talents in that department.

Spin? Like a top or a dreidel?

How can China simply dump the securities?

Offline DB

Here’s the video of Trump saying ‘no’ to Cecilia Vega of ABC, when she asked about continuing Russian attacks.  The notion he was saying ‘no’ to questions doesn’t fly, since he leans in to listen and goes on to make a statement after another reporter asks a different question.

Being on Trump's clean up crew is a tough job...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No doubt.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

It probably would be a good idea for everyone to not respond at all to anything he says for at least 24 hours just to give him a chance to backpedal or fix his mistakes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

What do you even mean, seriously?  For God's sake, get out of the nineties already.

@CatherineofAragon

Yeah,causen weez all noes that history has nothing to do with relations between nations,right? What nations today would let little things like what went on during the Cold War have ANY bearing at all on the way they treat each other today?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@txradioguy

And like I said if you really want to get China's attention...hurt them economically...inform them that the U.S. is going to to back to a yearly review of how China operates to determine whether we renew our MFN status with them regardless of what the rest of the WTO does with regards to the ChiComs.

:boring:

That was the point of my posting to begin with.

China retaliates by putting their own tariffs on soybeans from us that they can't get anywhere else.

As for them vs our Treasuries, that'll screw with their yuan too.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

The Chinese are the most despicable people on the planet,and not to be trusted any further than you can throw them. Just look at the way they have treated their own people ever since the dawn of time for proof of this.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Yeah,causen weez all noes that history has nothing to do with relations between nations,right? What nations today would let little things like what went on during the Cold War have ANY bearing at all on the way they treat each other today?

@sneakypete

Is there any particular reason you’re speaking like Prissy in Gone With The Wind? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Is there any particular reason you’re speaking like Prissy in Gone With The Wind?

@CatherineofAragon

Trying to reach your level of understanding.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
@To-Whose-Benefit?

The Chinese are the most despicable people on the planet,and not to be trusted any further than you can throw them. Just look at the way they have treated their own people ever since the dawn of time for proof of this.

The one that always gets me is ABC.

Especially the ones who've landed a Big College Degree leading to a high paying PC gig.

These are natural born American Citizens, not Naturalized legal immigrants.

They're very proud to be 'ABC'. Not Americans but ABC.

American Born Chinese.

Being a Citizen to them is a geographical happenstance.

They are Chinese first and Foremost.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline DB

It probably would be a good idea for everyone to not respond at all to anything he says for at least 24 hours just to give him a chance to backpedal or fix his mistakes.

There's an idea... Put him on a one day tape delay before anyone sees or hears him allowing time for "adjustments/clarifications"...

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he holds his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin personally responsible for Moscow's attempts to interfere in the 2016 US election.

Speaking to CBS, Trump said he would consider Putin culpable because he's Russia's leader.

"I would because he's in charge of the country just like I consider myself to be responsible for things that happen in this country," Trump said. "So certainly as the leader of the country you would have to hold him responsible."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/18/politics/trump-putin-election-interference/index.html

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:28:52 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The one that always gets me is ABC.

Especially the ones who've landed a Big College Degree leading to a high paying PC gig.

These are natural born American Citizens, not Naturalized legal immigrants.

They're very proud to be 'ABC'. Not Americans but ABC.

American Born Chinese.

Being a Citizen to them is a geographical happenstance.

They are Chinese first and Foremost.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

Yup,and they will remain Chinese for generations.

Offline darroll

Is this like my Mom meddling in my homework when I was in school?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Spin? Like a top or a dreidel?

How can China simply dump the securities?

Russia sold treasuries on the open market just like they buy and sell any other financial instrument. The Feds are required to purchase a treasury note or bond only at the expiration date, not the holder.  If an investor "dumps" more bonds than the market can absorb then they have to sell at a discount to entice a buyer to purchase them.  That only works when it comes to taking a loss for a greater financial purpose - such as collapsing an existing currency, and one way to jump-start that is with dumping our debt that our government will have to print more trillions to buy back to keep the dollar afloat.

The Dollar's days as a reserve currency are numbered.

I would not be surprised that what Russia is doing by dumping nearly all US Debt treasuries they hold, are test runs to see the way the markets and the Fed react, possibly to determine the best way for China to drop what they claim to have.

Trade wars have consequences.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Russia sold treasuries on the open market just like they buy and sell any other financial instrument. The Feds are required to purchase a treasury note or bond only at the expiration date, not the holder.  If an investor "dumps" more bonds than the market can absorb then they have to sell at a discount to entice a buyer to purchase them.  That only works when it comes to taking a loss for a greater financial purpose - such as collapsing an existing currency, and one way to jump-start that is with dumping our debt that our government will have to print more trillions to buy back to keep the dollar afloat.

The Dollar's days as a reserve currency are numbered.

I would not be surprised that what Russia is doing by dumping nearly all US Debt treasuries they hold, are test runs to see the way the markets and the Fed react, possibly to determine the best way for China to drop what they claim to have.

Trade wars have consequences.

We're not in a trade war.  More like a trade kerfuffle.  It may progress to a war, but we don't know yet if it will or not.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Isn't that the truth.  Then we must backpedal also.  The MAGA group always criticizes us as Never Trumpers.  Then we try to post about the good things, and he changes his mind or his words.  We then have to shift into reverse.  He must think we are all stupid.  I meant to say........... come on.  Lies about foreign diplomacy with the Russian dictator is scary.  Brings all kinds of questions and assumptions, and rightly so.  He works for us and we want the truth. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 01:47:48 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.