Author Topic: Why ...should Trump trust the assessment of the IC heads who wanted to take him down? Give me a reas  (Read 344 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why ...should Trump trust the assessment of the
IC heads who wanted to take him down? Give me a reason

There is much hand-wringing and consternation over the Trump-Putin presser. No response was more over the top than that of John Brennan:

Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???

— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) July 16, 2018

We have told over and over and over that the Russians were trying to hack the election. Today Ezra Klein wrote that the 2016 election was “sabotaged.”

But who has seen the proof? Have you?

http://www.floppingaces.net/2018/07/16/why-the-fk-should-trump-trust-the-assessment-of-the-ic-heads-who-wanted-to-take-him-down-give-me-a-reason/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald