Author Topic: Did Trump troll for ‘treason’ accusations in Helsinki presser? By Thomas Lifson  (Read 505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 17, 2018
Did Trump troll for ‘treason’ accusations in Helsinki presser?
By Thomas Lifson

Even some of his strongest advocates are disappointed that President Trump failed to resoundingly agree with the intelligence community assertion that Russia interfered in our election.  Newt Gingrich has called it the “most serious mistake of his presidency.” Journalist Byron York insightfully observed how easy it would have been to avoid the contretemps and posited:

There have always been two parts to the Trump-Russia probe: the what-Russia-did part, which is the investigation into Russia's actions during the campaign, and the get-Trump part, which is the effort to use the investigation to remove him from office.

Trump's problem is that he has always refused, or been unable, to separate the two. One is about national security and international relations, while the other is about Donald Trump.

The president clearly believes if he gives an inch on the what-Russia-did part — if he concedes that Russia made an effort to disrupt the election — his adversaries, who want to discredit his election, undermine him, and force him from office, will take a mile on the get-Trump part. That's consistent with how Trump approaches other problems; he doesn't admit anything, because he knows his adversaries will never be satisfied and just demand more.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/did_trump_troll_for_treason_accusations_in_helsinki_presser.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump's problem is that he has always refused, or been unable, to separate the two.

You cannot separate the two because it is targeting Trump. Not one mention of the Russians trying to hack the GOP in these last round of Mueller indictments. Only Rats. Wonder why that is?

Offline dfwgator

The press was going to go with the "Trump Weak on Russia" narrative no matter what he did,  they were going to go with it as soon as they found out about the meeting.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Trump's problem is that he has always refused, or been unable, to separate the two.

You cannot separate the two because it is targeting Trump. Not one mention of the Russians trying to hack the GOP in these last round of Mueller indictments. Only Rats. Wonder why that is?

And just for drill, why does no one ask just how Robert Mueller how he knows that the Russians hacked the DNC server?  Supposedly the FBI has never seen it. Does he have it?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
And just for drill, why does no one ask just how Robert Mueller how he knows that the Russians hacked the DNC server?  Supposedly the FBI has never seen it. Does he have it?

You don't need to physically see hardware to know if and how it has been hacked (unless it was a physical intrusion hack like plugging in a snooping device- something not charged here). At that, the way servers and networks work, it is pretty much unnecessary. You can follow the data trails through thousands of points. An email, for example, doesn't really physically live on your computer like if you stuck a letter in the case. It is just a series of 1s and 0s that have passed through hundreds of points and is projecting itself on to your computer.

Add on top of that, Gruccifier 2.0, famous hacker and supposed GRU asset admits involvement.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You don't need to physically see hardware to know if and how it has been hacked (unless it was a physical intrusion hack like plugging in a snooping device- something not charged here). At that, the way servers and networks work, it is pretty much unnecessary. You can follow the data trails through thousands of points. An email, for example, doesn't really physically live on your computer like if you stuck a letter in the case. It is just a series of 1s and 0s that have passed through hundreds of points and is projecting itself on to your computer.

Add on top of that, Gruccifier 2.0, famous hacker and supposed GRU asset admits involvement.

I'm glad you said "supposed GRU asset" because the FACT of the matter is that none of us know who he really works for.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I'm glad you said "supposed GRU asset" because the FACT of the matter is that none of us know who he really works for.

True, we know his bona fides in regards to skill and prior major hacks and he has revealed information that shows he has worked for State players before. In one of his hacks, Gruccifier 2.0 also slipped up and left some breadcrumbs tracing back to a GRU front. https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

And this is just the information we know publically.

Even Roger Stone said he contacted Gruccifier 2.0 https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-adviser-roger-stone-admits-contact-with-guccifer-2-0-during-campaign/ and said he admitted doing it, so we just have the gap which is, on whose authority.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
True, we know his bona fides in regards to skill and prior major hacks and he has revealed information that shows he has worked for State players before. In one of his hacks, Gruccifier 2.0 also slipped up and left some breadcrumbs tracing back to a GRU front. https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

And this is just the information we know publically.

Even Roger Stone said he contacted Gruccifier 2.0 https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-adviser-roger-stone-admits-contact-with-guccifer-2-0-during-campaign/ and said he admitted doing it, so we just have the gap which is, on whose authority.

Breadcrumbs can be, and often are, left for a purpose.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:23:38 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien