Author Topic: John Brennan Misses Communist Russia George Neumayr  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan Misses Communist Russia George Neumayr
« on: July 17, 2018, 02:04:47 pm »
Special Report
John Brennan Misses Communist Russia

George Neumayr

July 17, 2018, 12:05 am

He calls Trump a dupe, but Brennan actually was one for the Soviets.

John Brennan’s anti-Trump tweets grow more and more maniacal. His latest tweet holds that Donald Trump’s Russian diplomacy in Helsinki “rises to & exceeds the threshold of ‘high crimes & misdemeanors.’ It was nothing short of treasonous.”

That tells people all they need to know about the unseriousness of the left’s impeachment drive, not to mention exposing once again the demented malice behind the Obama administration’s spying on the Trump campaign.

The unhinged criticism is also hilariously rich, given that John Brennan, who supported the Soviet-controlled American Communist Party, meets the textbook definition of a useful idiot for the Russians. At the height of the Cold War, he was rooting for the Reds, casting his vote in 1976 for Gus Hall, the American Communist Party’s presidential candidate. If anyone is adept at serving as a dupe for the Russians, it is John Brennan. To paraphrase John Kerry, he was for them before he was against them.

What changed? How could Brennan support the Soviet Union, even to the point of voting for one of its puppets, but then hysterically denounce any diplomacy toward Putin’s Russia? The answer lies in Russia’s shedding of communism. Brennan, who refused to take his oath as CIA director on the Bible, misses the days of atheistic Marxism and fears the revival of a Christian Russia (Brennan, while walking the halls of the CIA festooned with LGBT buttons, would rant to colleagues about Putin’s refusal to allow gay pride parades in Moscow.) Brennan deplored Reagan’s description of the Soviet Union as an evil empire and joined other leftists in demanding that he pursue détente with Marxist thugs who make Putin look like a piker. Were Russia still collectivist, he would be using his Twitter account, which boasts his belief in the “collective future,” to praise, not trash, diplomatic gestures.

more
https://spectator.org/john-brennan-misses-communist-russia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: John Brennan Misses Communist Russia George Neumayr
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 02:13:46 pm »
"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

Cicero About 2500 years ago.  He was right at the time and is still right today!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 02:15:41 pm »
The Left has never forgiven Russia for abandoning Communism.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 02:16:31 pm »

I'd rather see Walter Brennan heading the CIA.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 02:18:16 pm »

"He look good to me."

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 02:25:56 pm »
The Left has never forgiven Russia for abandoning Communism.

@dfwgator

What makes you think they have?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 02:26:32 pm »

Oh HELL yes! 

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 02:26:58 pm »
@dfwgator

What makes you think they have?

You think Russia is Communist?  Authoritarian doesn't mean Communist, otherwise Franco would have been a Communist.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 02:30:00 pm »
You think Russia is Communist?  Authoritarian doesn't mean Communist, otherwise Franco would have been a Communist.

As my now departed father used to say, "They may not be chickens but they sure as hell have hen house ways!"   I have never bought in t the idea that the fall of the Soviet Union ended Communism and never will.

- J. R. R. Tolkien