Author Topic: Pollak: Trump’s Summit with Putin Was a Success the Media Can’t Admit  (Read 1558 times)

Offline endicom

I have a hard time taking anything serious that comes from Trumpbart, the DU(mp) of the Right.

Do you prefer the Kos-sucking that infects the forum?

@corbe

Offline Mesaclone

Trumpbart and Hannity would praise Trump if he handed over the government to Hillary Clinton. I suspect they are paid to do so and expect nothing less from them.

As for the actual summit, I haven't seen it and... perish the thought... won't make a comment on something I know nothing about.

Wow. The inherent contradiction in your two assertions is astonishing.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online corbe

One meme doesn't mean we're infected with anything @endicom I give Briefers way more credit than that. 
   Conservatism  still runs very deep throughout TBR.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Wow. The inherent contradiction in your two assertions is astonishing.
I know about shills. There is no contradiction here. Breitbart and Hannity are behaving like shills. They always have, and always will.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Hell yes he did. And repeatedly. Two brief examples below. Know your history young man, lest you look like a fool spouting Dem talking points.

Reagan was effusive at times in his praise of Gorbachev and the Soviets new direction:
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1988-06-04/news/8802020493_1_soviet-people-soviet-leader-soviet-union
Reagan said on Friday that he came away from Moscow convinced that Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev is ``a serious man seeking serious reform`` and declared that the world may now be entering ``a new era in history, a time of lasting change in the Soviet Union.``

And Reagan was quick to bash allies who were weak in supporting his foreign policy...one of many examples below:
http://articles.latimes.com/1986-01-12/news/mn-27117_1_moral-issue
President Reagan, drawing attention to the European allies' reluctance to support his effort to place Libya in economic isolation, suggested in remarks made public Saturday that nations continuing to deal with Libya are placing trade above morality.

And for broader context, EVERY president has bashed allies when needed and praised foes when it was advantageous...carrot and stick work on friend and foe alike, and ANY good president uses them as needed. You seem to have zero knowledge of international politics and/or relations amongst the great nations.

Bump for educational purposes.
@Mesaclone @kevindavis
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bilo

I have a hard time taking anything serious that comes from Trumpbart, the DU(mp) of the Right.

I enjoy Breitbart. I also look at Drudge, Daily Caller, Hot Air among other sites.

I would have posted the link from Breitbart, but Daily Caller had it as well. You might find this interesting.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/16/rand-paul-trump-derangement-syndrome/

Rand Paul has a good perspective on the summit
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Frank Cannon

Conservatism  still runs very deep throughout TBR.

You're full of shit like the Christmas goose. We got a bunch of people here defending Roe. We got a bunch of people here posting memes and talking points from PMSLSD. We got people here refering to the fairly Conservative President in worse terms than effing Hitlary. It's a God damn shitshow. For Christs sakes we don't even have Reagan in the banner anymore.

Conservative my ass.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:11:55 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline Mesaclone

I know about shills. There is no contradiction here. Breitbart and Hannity are behaving like shills. They always have, and always will.

Really...so what brilliant insight into "shillery" do you have that the rest of us fail to comprehend?

If you want "shills", watch CNN and/or any of the letter networks. And while the conservative side of the ledger is not free of such sycophants, your focus on the mote in the conservative eye whilst ignoring the liberals heavily timbered one...well that's very telling of where YOU are coming from. Breitbart and Hannity are like ANY source...you listen, you apply your own intellectual filter and do your own background research, and enjoy their entertainment value. Occasionally they offer some great insight.

When it comes to President Trump, Breitbart/Hannity/Etcetera happen to be right about 80% of the time whereas their competitors in the MSM are correct about .08%.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You're full of shit like the Christmas goose. We got a bunch of people here defending Roe. We got a bunch of people here posting memes and talking points from PMSLSD. We got people here refering to the fairly Conservative President in worse terms than effing Hitlary. It's a God damn shitshow. For Christs sakes we don't even have Reagan in the banner anymore.

Conservative my ass.

Hear!  Hear!! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald