Author Topic: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan accuses Trump of treason following Putin summit  (Read 300 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ex-CIA Director John Brennan accuses Trump of treason following Putin summit
BPR, Jul 16, 2018

President Donald Trump’s comments during a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday were “treasonous,” former CIA Director John Brennan asserted.

“Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of ‘high crimes & misdemeanors,’” Brennan, a vocal Trump critic, wrote on Twitter.

“It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???”

Trump and Putin fielded questions from reporters at a joint summit in Helsinki following a one-on-one meeting earlier in the day.

More:  https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/16/ex-cia-director-john-brennan-accuses-trump-of-treason-following-putin-summit-654954

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This from the man who let this happen --- unchecked --- on his watch.

I think Brennan's got a good shot at an insanity plea.

Online dfwgator

The guy that voted for Gus Hall?

:rolling:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mohammad Brennan?

:mauslaff: :laughingdog:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Oh, my, oh, my.

Look who be talkin' 'bout "treason"...