Author Topic: Paul Ryan scolds Trump: 'Russia is not our ally'  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Paul Ryan scolds Trump: 'Russia is not our ally'
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2018, 10:09:03 pm »
For me truth is not dependent on who says it.

Thought it was KOS.  Thanks for confirming.  The dead giveaway was the little elephant with the hammer and sickle.  I try to be a little more careful when selecting my memes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2018, 10:19:51 pm »
Is anyone here interested in whether Clinton indeed did receive 400 million in laundered Russian money?

I think it's safe to say she did...the end result was the Uranium One deal.

That was supposed to be part of what sent her to jail after the 2016 election.

I've been interested in getting that resolved for 4 years now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2018, 10:23:30 pm »

Yes, but considering that tidbit came straight from the mouth of a former KGB colonel, who would like nothing better than to sow discord into the American political system, I think there's a more than a grain or two of NaCl to be taken.

Of course, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be investigated. Who knows, maybe this kind of graft is why Clinton kept a server in her bathroom in the first place. Anyway it shouldn't be too hard to disprove.

I know one thing for certain - if anyone - ANYONE had made a similar charge against Trump no one except maybe a few of us on TBR would be blowing it off because of the source.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:26:01 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2018, 10:26:55 pm »
Paul Ryan damned sure isn't my ally!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2018, 10:30:24 pm »
“What the world saw, what the American people saw, is that President Donald Trump will always put the prosperity and security of America first,” Pence said in a statement. 

This is the only person in the administration who can tell the president the truth, without worrying about getting fired.  Instead, he chooses to be a pathetic supplicant.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2018, 10:31:26 pm »
“What the world saw, what the American people saw, is that President Donald Trump will always put the prosperity and security of America first,” Pence said in a statement. 

This is the only person in the administration who can tell the president the truth, without worrying about getting fired.  Instead, he chooses to be a pathetic supplicant.

That's because he doesn't want to get tossed under the bus with the rest of the administration...or worse yet...get "Sessioned" on Twitter.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline corbe

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2018, 10:36:19 pm »
“What the world saw, what the American people saw, is that President Donald Trump will always have the propensity to put his foot in his mouth, First" said VP Cruz today in a statement.   (dreaming again)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2018, 10:43:24 pm »
Is anyone here interested in whether Clinton indeed did receive 400 million in laundered Russian money?

No?

Who heads justice and who is his boss? There is ample evidence that Hillary is a crook for decades running. The only thing missing is the willingness to do something about it. And that lands on the desk of the guy who is in charge. Yes, it is a major disappointment that he says "she's suffered enough" and doesn't actually do anything about it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2018, 10:47:51 pm »
Who heads justice and who is his boss? There is ample evidence that Hillary is a crook for decades running. The only thing missing is the willingness to do something about it. And that lands on the desk of the guy who is in charge. Yes, it is a major disappointment that he says "she's suffered enough" and doesn't actually do anything about it.

@DB

Trump October 10, 2016:

"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your (missing email) situation," Trump said, "because there has never been so many lies, so much deception."

President Elect Trump November 22, 2016:

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Trump said, according to a tweet by Times journalist Mike Grynbaum. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”

:pondering:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2018, 10:48:55 pm »

No argument here. If Sessions lacks the stones then Trump really needs to find someone who does.

How he gets around the institutionalized partisanship in the leadership of the FBI & CIA at this point is another story. I'm not sure what he or the AG can do at this point without inviting impeachment.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:50:46 pm by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2018, 10:51:11 pm »
No argument here. If Sessions lacks the stones then Trump really needs to find someone who does.

All it takes is Trump telling his AG to start the proceedings.  If Trump really wanted to do it he could order the investigation.

Offline DB

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2018, 11:02:33 pm »
All it takes is Trump telling his AG to start the proceedings.  If Trump really wanted to do it he could order the investigation.

There it is.

And Sessions could organize a group of investigators from outside D.C. to do the work to avoid the tentacles of the swamp.

But instead it is crickets chirping...

Hillary is just red meat to use to get his base agitated in a nice distracting rage apparently.

I choose not be to be played anymore.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2018, 11:02:58 pm »

Which he's already done, at least once....

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!

12:37 PM - May 20, 2018
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2018, 11:03:21 pm »
He's right.  And it's a very ugly thing to have the President of the United States throw his own intelligence agencies and the people he put in place to run them under the bus in front of the world and standing next to a former KGB operative that murders Russian political opponents and dissidents on foreign soil.

Trump's intelligence agencies have earned no loyalty from anyone. 

We all know the Russia is the evil empire but most of us don't want a war with them.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DB

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2018, 11:04:33 pm »

Which he's already done, at least once....

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!

12:37 PM - May 20, 2018

Not really. The subject was Hillary's crimes going unanswered. There he's done nothing.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2018, 11:04:37 pm »

That's comforting as hell, considering Haspel, Pompeo, Coats, and Bolton are all handpicked Trump choices.

The way the President of the United States is blaming the United States of America for bad relations with Russia and the way he's throwing the Intelligence and National Security Community under the bus, it's almost as though he doesn't realize that he's been the President of this country for almost two years now.   9999hair out0000

All of the above named folks understand that Russia meddled in our elections ("an act of war" Bolton said); that Russia is engaging in extremely aggressive cyberattacks ("the warning lights are blinking red again" Coats said); that Russia wants "to control Ukraine" as Pompeo said; and Haspel has been described as "a clear-eyed, hard-nosed expert on Russia."  I'm not sure how any of these folks can remain in replace given that the President said today on Russian meddling:  " "I don't see any reason why it would be" and that he holds "both countries accountable".   Unbelieveable. 9999hair out0000
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2018, 11:10:38 pm »

We all know the Russia is the evil empire but most of us don't want a war with them.

Russia was a very strong ally and trading partner of the United States until 1917 and the revolution that changed that would have failed miserably soon after without our own government continually propped them up!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2018, 11:17:09 pm »
Russia was a very strong ally and trading partner of the United States until 1917 and the revolution that changed that would have failed miserably soon after without our own government continually propped them up!

Until the worst President in US history, Woodrow Wilson, sent US forces to Vladivostok.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2018, 11:28:06 pm »
Until the worst President in US history, Woodrow Wilson, sent US forces to Vladivostok.

Yep!  But he was only the second worst in history IMHO!  Couldn't catch Lincoln!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2018, 11:43:32 pm »
Pretty good.  Is that the latest from the KOS boys?

888high58888  LOL, empty as usual from that source.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2018, 11:45:45 pm »

Right!

Time for a new alliance. moslem germany/western sewer EU is no place for a free people to ally with.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2018, 11:55:51 pm »
I've seen a lot of people jumping into panic rooms today, and off cliffs.  Knowing what I do about the press, I've been waiting to see what the actual facts are before I start building my bomb shelter.

I refuse to be pushed by either side.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2018, 11:56:32 pm »
888high58888  LOL, empty as usual from that source.

He says he doesn't care who the source is.  It shows, doesn't it?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2018, 12:04:38 am »

Whoever has the DNC servers knows exactly what happened in 2016.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/16/trump_where_is_the_dnc_server_hillarys_33000_emails.html

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2018, 12:18:09 am »
Paul Ryan damned sure isn't my ally!

Yeah. Him and his back stabbing running mate who just held a fund raiser for a Democrat to challenge Trump for the Presidency in 2020.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com