Author Topic: PUTIN DROPS BOMB AT HELSINKI PRESSER: Says US Intelligence Helped Move $400,000,000 to HILLARY...  (Read 1541 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: GATEWAY PUNDIT

URL: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/putin-blows-apart-russia-collusion-probe-says-russian-group-gave-400000000-to-hillary-clinton-video/

by Jim Hoft

During the press conference Putin dropped a bomb!

Putin accused a Bill Browder of donating $400,000,000 to HILLARY CLINTON!!!

Vladimir Putin:

Last year there was one extradition case by the United States… Mueller can use this treaty as an official request to us… in this case this kind of effort should be a reciprical one… For instance we can bring up Mr. Browder… They sent a huge amount of money $400,000,000 to Hillary Clinton!

Putin offered permitting officials in the US, including Mueller, to Russia to assist in their investigation of the supposed Trump-Russia collusion story. Then Putin dropped his bomb where the US could reciprocate Russia in one of their investigations –

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:47:40 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline SirLinksALot

Here's the exact translated quote from Russian to English:

For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case.  Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton.  Well that’s their personal case.  It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal.  So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence offers accompanied and guided these transactions.  So we have an interest in questioning them.

Offline SirLinksALot

MORE on Bill Browder… Browder is an American-born British financier. He is the CEO and co-founder of Hermitage Capital Management, an investment fund that at one time was the largest foreign portfolio investor in Russia.

The Russian government put Browder on the Interpol most wanted list in  2017.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Huh?  $400,000,000?  Seems like an amount like that ought to be somewhat easy to track.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So this revelation came right before Trump then said he saw the Russians did nothing?

Four hundred million sure seems like an attempt to influence an election and sure does smack of a violation of campaign finance laws.

Offline libertybele

Let's see....$400,000,000 moved to Clinton, yet the DOJ is hell bent on investigating Trump.  Got it!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Browder? Why does that name ring bells? 

Perhaps it's related to this:    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Browder

Who just happens to be the grandfather of the Bill Browder spoken of in the article.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
MORE on Bill Browder… Browder is an American-born British financier. He is the CEO and co-founder of Hermitage Capital Management, an investment fund that at one time was the largest foreign portfolio investor in Russia.

The Russian government put Browder on the Interpol most wanted list in  2017.

@SirLinksALot

See my post above..
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:54:38 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

The US media has been as quiet as a flattened church mouse on this tidbit.

Offline skeeter

So this revelation came right before Trump then said he saw the Russians did nothing?

I took Trump's comments to mean no Russian government officially sanctioned meddling. I do not think he was claiming all 150 million Russians had clean hands.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Browder? Why does that name ring bells? 

Perhaps it's related to this:    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Browder

Who just happens to be the grandfather of the Bill Browder spoken of in the article.

8888huh

Offline Victoria33

8888huh
@Sanguine

Bill Browder was just on CNN at an undisclosed location.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Bill Browder was just on CNN at an undisclosed location.

What did he say?

Offline SirLinksALot

OK, before we believe Putin, remember this -- He is a murderer and a liar ( but yeah, sometimes liars do tell the truth, but be sure it's not half of the truth or less ).

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK, before we believe Putin, remember this -- He is a murderer and a liar ( but yeah, sometimes liars do tell the truth, but be sure it's not half of the truth or less ).

Agreed.  I want to see some definitive proof before I believe this.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hillary also involved in Uranium One, giving the Russians material to make nuclear weapons with. I don't know what could be worse than that... and I think I've read before, from Russia, some made it's way to Iran.

Offline skeeter

He may just tell the truth - if telling the truth is in his interests.

Theoretically, Putin may have 'outsourced' political hacking and meddling in our elections in order to give himself official deniability, much as he's doing militarily in Syria. I imagine its possible he now possesses the results of that effort, the contents of Hillary's server, and he might very well consider it in his interests to offer that exculpatory evidence to the administration in exchange for, say, easing of sanctions.

A very dicey situation for all parties.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 04:08:10 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
He may just tell the truth - if telling the truth is in his interests.

Theoretically, Putin may have 'outsourced' political hacking and meddling in our elections in order to give himself official deniability, much as he's doing militarily in Syria. I imagine its possible he now possesses the results of that effort, the contents of Hillary's server, and he might very well consider it in his interests to offer that exculpatory evidence to the administration in exchange for, say, easing of sanctions.

A very dicey situation for all parties.

It is also entirely possible that our own, highly politicized, intelligence agencies could have done the same thing!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

I don't buy it in the case of Putin, but in another forum, not FR but this guy was discussing the war in Vietnam and the South Vietnamese regime accused of doing some bad things. It was said that in some of these cases, the value system is just different. Sure, to us Westerners, some of these things look very bad but the situation, "situational ethics" is different.

I'm sure, if one wanted to clean up Mexico, some of what you'd have to do wouldn't be pretty.

Offline skeeter

It is also entirely possible that our own, highly politicized, intelligence agencies could have done the same thing!

Imagine being Trump, aware of the existence of conclusive evidence that would uncover the entire deep state plot, but being unable to access it without inviting a veritable bombardment of 'collusion' charges. Although he hasn't committed any offense worse than ill advised comments at a press conference he'd find himself in a political minefield where one misstep and boom.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Imagine being Trump, aware of the existence of conclusive evidence that would uncover the entire deep state plot, but being unable to access it without inviting a veritable bombardment of 'collusion' charges. Although he hasn't committed any offense worse than ill advised comments at a press conference he'd find himself in a political minefield where one misstep and boom.

Yep!   888high58888

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline the_doc

Huh?  $400,000,000?  Seems like an amount like that ought to be somewhat easy to track.

I suspect that $400 million got mistranslated--a fairly common mistake of language. 

(Of course, a 400-million-dollar bribe is just chicken feed.  No story here.) 

Offline TomSea

There was some sort of counter to this initial article in the press today....here it is, I have not read the story close enough...

Putin's Pants-on-Fire claim about $400 million donation to Clinton from Bill Browder partners
By Jon Greenberg on Monday, July 16th, 2018 at 5:28 p.m.

Russian President Vladimir Putin offered a novel idea to advance the Russia investigation during a joint news conference with President Donald Trump in Helsinki.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team could come to his country, Putin said, if Russian investigators were allowed to go the United States to dig into alleged tax evasion by American-born financier Bill Browder and his associates.

"Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over 1.5 billion dollars in Russia," Putin said through a translator. "They never paid any taxes."

More at: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jul/16/vladimir-putin/putins-pants-fire-claim-about-400-million-donation/

Politifact in turn, is considered dubious, at least to conservatives.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
MOSCOW, July 17./TASS/. The Russian Prosecutor General’s Office is ready to send a request for the questioning of staffers of US intelligence services and public officers within the framework of a criminal case against Hermitage Capital founder William Browder, prosecutors’ spokesman Alexander Kurennoy told a briefing on Tuesday.

"Browder’s criminal group funneled $1.5 billion from Russia into tax havens. Of this sum, at least $400 million was transferred to the Democratic Party’s accounts. Afterwards, our president asked us to correct the sum for $400,000 from $400 million," Kurennoi said.

More:
http://tass.com/world/1013707

Apparently, the original amount was overstated by a factor of 1000.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:25:38 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, if I might be so impertinent as to recall, is it alleged about the Clintons... :2popcorn:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis