Author Topic: The Left Wing Paradise of San Francisco  (Read 374 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The Left Wing Paradise of San Francisco
« on: July 16, 2018, 03:43:23 pm »
townhall
 Rachel Alexander
Posted: Jul 16, 2018 12:01 AM

[excerpt]

https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2018/07/16/the-leftwing-paradise-of-san-francisco-n2500641

Represented in Congress by Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and run for years by almost all Democrats, San Francisco should be a mecca for the left. But the city is fast becoming one of the worst places in the U.S. to live.

The homeless problem is out of control. Experts say it “could exceed some of the dirtiest slums in the world.” There are around 7,500 homeless people in the city. Human feces is strewn across public areas. The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit examined over 150 blocks of downtown San Francisco and found 96 blocks littered with feces. San Francisco’s new mayor, London Breed, observed, “there are more feces on the sidewalks than I’ve ever seen growing up here.” She says that a cleaning crew will clean up an area, but “right after they leave, maybe an hour or two later, the place is filled with trash again."

One frustrated resident emailed The San Francisco Chronicle in April about the problem, “There is a suitcase full of human s— on the corner of Isis and 13th. Last night, I had to threaten violence to a man smoking crystal meth on my front porch. This morning, my 2-year-old son and I watched a rat rummage through the trash in our gutter. Things have been getting worse and worse on my block since 2010, and the city does NOTHING to fix it.”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: The Left Wing Paradise of San Francisco
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 03:48:03 pm »
I can't even fathom what it must be like to live in such a city.... but some time ago, I listened in on a conversation of a man whose daughter lives in SF, and interestingly enough, they talked about someone taking a dump outside of those apartments they pay so much for. For the record, it may only be to 1-10% of what SF has, but I've seen some of this in other cities.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 01:24:27 am »
With all that human waste on the streets, how long before San Francisco has an outbreak of cholera...?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 01:55:09 am »
With all that human waste on the streets, how long before San Francisco has an outbreak of cholera...?

Cholera, Diptheria, Typhus, count on it. It's coming.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com