Author Topic: Trump sits down with Putin after denouncing past U.S. policy on Russia  (Read 5442 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Russia is being run by the same people that engineered the Revolution 101 years ago. Are there so few of us on TBR that have an understanding of recent world history?

I'm not looking for any new era of cooperation with Russian oligarchs and KGB alumni.

The Russia that supported us died after the Revolution in 1917.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

@newtgingrich

President Trump must clarify his statements in Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin. It is the most serious mistake of his presidency and must be corrected—-immediately.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@newtgingrich

President Trump must clarify his statements in Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin. It is the most serious mistake of his presidency and must be corrected—-immediately.

He likely will come home and tell us all we didn't really hear all those things.  Worst of all, people will buy it.  The Trump Gaslighting Tour 2018 rolls on.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Applewood

He likely will come home and tell us all we didn't really hear all those things.  Worst of all, people will buy it.  The Trump Gaslighting Tour 2018 rolls on.

Exactly.  Fake news and all that, you know.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Understand him completely.

'I am being politically harassed with a phony 'Russian Collusion' charge based upon a Hillary Clinton paid-for phony dossier presented to an Obama FISA Court in order to spy on a me as the candidate...as the President-elect, and as the President, today.'

'News is coming out daily that out esteemed leadership at the FBI politicized their bureau, and the noose around the their necks is tightening.'

'Is this what Hillary meant when she screamed, "You'd better fix this shit, or we're all going to hang!"?

'Our intelligence bureaus have been compromised by agents with the mind-set of Agent Peter Strzok.  That is the context in which I spoke.'

'Bite me!'

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
That room must have been designed with Melania in mind – breezy, yet elegant.

Perhaps.  Don't really care for her outfit and the butterfly belt is a tad hideous.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I told I hate the Evil Empire.. Also, what is Trump going to do about it? I haven't seen Trump complained about Russia.

Exactly.  What is Trump doing about it other than praising Putin, patting him on the back and telling the word what a strong leader he is ... meanwhile he degrades the U.S. 

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Applewood

Exactly.  What is Trump doing about it other than praising Putin, patting him on the back and telling the word what a strong leader he is ... meanwhile he degrades the U.S.

Kinda like Obama. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Kinda like Obama.

??? I don't really know what to think as Trump hasn't typically done so. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've seen a lot of people jumping into panic rooms today, and off cliffs.  Knowing what I do about the press, I've been waiting to see what the actual facts are before I start building my bomb shelter.

I refuse to be pushed by either side.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

I've seen a lot of people jumping into panic rooms today, and off cliffs.  Knowing what I do about the press, I've been waiting to see what the actual facts are before I start building my bomb shelter.

I refuse to be pushed by either side.

The fact remains that the Deep State is dedicated to removing Donald Trump.

This entire 'Russia' thing is complete bullshit. 

In fact, if anything, people like Brennan and Clinton are sweating that Putin showed Pres. Trump empirical evidence that it was Hillary Clinton that was aided and abetted by Russian oligarchs.

As President Trump hinted today, the 'evidence' to support those last Friday Night Dump...bullshit indictments of several Russian military outfits...are as real as 'Bigfoot'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The fact remains that the Deep State is dedicated to removing Donald Trump.

This entire 'Russia' thing is complete bullshit. 

In fact, if anything, people like Brennan and Clinton are sweating that Putin showed Pres. Trump empirical evidence that it was Hillary Clinton that was aided and abetted by Russian oligarchs.

As President Trump hinted today, the 'evidence' to support those last Friday Night Dump...bullshit indictments of several Russian military outfits...are as real as 'Bigfoot'.

What do you think of Putin's reported offer to work with Mueller?  Think I should start cornering the market on popcorn?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

What do you think of Putin's reported offer to work with Mueller?  Think I should start cornering the market on popcorn?

They already declined.

President Trump asked [the FBI]...if front of Putin, "...where is the [Hillary's] server?"

Something is up.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Fantom

I think it is clear that "OUR' intel/agencys/DOJ are  a greater threat to our freedom than Putin.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

They already declined.

President Trump asked [the FBI]...if front of Putin, "...where is the [Hillary's] server?"

Something is up. 

I think you're right @DCPatriot   The President also asked where the DNC servers are.  Methinks whoever has those servers knows exactly what happened in 2016.

Video here:  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/16/trump_where_is_the_dnc_server_hillarys_33000_emails.html

Offline edpc

That's the sizing platitudinous bullshit deserves.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:42:30 am by edpc »

Online corbe

Kellyanne has to have written that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

That's the sizing platitudinous bullshit deserves.

This one?

Offline edpc

Kellyanne has to have written that.

Whoever wrote that was an indolent bulimic too lazy to stick their finger in their throat.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Something looks very uncomfortable there.  Melania is leaning to the right and Donald is leaning to the left.   Donald also looks like he had a oompa loompa spray tan.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@EWErickson

I don’t the our current President should be attacking American institutions abroad any more than I thought the last President should be abroad apologizing for parts of the American legacy.

Amen.  He has done that more than once.  I didn't like that Obama does it and I don't like Trump to do it either.  There is no comparison.  Putin is evil.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.