Author Topic: Trump sits down with Putin after denouncing past U.S. policy on Russia  (Read 5443 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump sits down with Putin after denouncing past U.S. policy on Russia
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2018, 02:24:03 pm »
As soon as the press found out about the Trump-Putin meeting, they got the narrative ready, it didn't matter what Trump said, this was the angle they were going to go with.   They know Mueller is going nowhere, so this was their last gasp attempt to link Trump to Russia.

B I N G O ! ! !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2018, 02:24:05 pm »
That’s how it is in Trump Nation: most choices are either/or. We are living in a binary world. Just damn, that’s not the way I was raised or educated.

And I’ve tried mightily over the past 30+ years to raise my children to use their brains before reacting to a situation.

The education I received at Gonzaga enabled me to be an independent thinker. Of course, I’ve been wrong on a number of occasions, but you won’t find me in the binary world as practiced by Trump and his merry band of Orange Brigadiers.

:nometalk:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2018, 02:26:14 pm »
Somebody has it.  And, the dems sure don't want it exposed to sunlight.

Its the only explanation for the overheated rhetoric we're hearing now. Totally over the top.

It would also explain why Trump brought up the server yesterday.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 02:29:36 pm by skeeter »