Author Topic: Trump, Having a Bawl in Europe... By Maureen Dowd  (Read 569 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump, Having a Bawl in Europe... By Maureen Dowd
« on: July 15, 2018, 02:46:37 pm »
Trump, Having a Bawl in Europe

By Maureen Dowd

Opinion Columnist

July 14, 2018

WASHINGTON — I had dinner with Vladimir Putin once. He made me lose my appetite.

The then-fledgling president of Russia was polite and smiling at first with me and the other journalists present at the 21 Club.

But then Katie Couric asked about his bloodless behavior in the wake of the Kursk submarine disaster in the summer of 2000, when the boat sank and all 118 on board were killed. She pressed him on why he didn’t come back from vacation when all those Russian sailors were suffering and dying in the submarine at the bottom of the sea.

His face completely changed, almost as though he had ripped off a “Mission Impossible” mask. Suddenly, he stared coldly at Katie, every inch the minacious K.G.B. agent. He looked like Richard Widmark playing a psychotic thug in a ’50s film noir.

Just beneath the surface of the leader was a killer.

more
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/14/opinion/sunday/trump-having-a-bawl-in-europe.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Trump, Having a Bawl in Europe... By Maureen Dowd
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 02:48:57 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 03:09:26 pm »

Makes one wonder if they have compromising video of her, for her to write this crap.

No way, Ms. Dowd believes it.  And if she does, God help us all.

The Dems will be urging every breathing registered Democrat to vote this November.   

Unless President Trump can rally his supporters, it's going to be UGLY.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 04:37:07 pm »
Makes one wonder if they have compromising video of her, for her to write this crap.

The Dems will be urging every breathing registered Democrat to vote this November.   

I'm of the belief Dowdy really believes it.  She's a Fidiot.  Has been for years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 04:49:13 pm »

Are you high? She has been writing shit pieces like this for decades. Anyone remember when she wrote about how much she hates men and then went on to whine that she can't understand why she can't pick one up in a bar?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 07:24:44 pm »

Are you high? She has been writing shit pieces like this for decades. Anyone remember when she wrote about how much she hates men and then went on to whine that she can't understand why she can't pick one up in a bar?

LOL!  Not at the moment.

I'm quite familiar with 'Moe'.

All the way back to the Washington Star. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 03:33:08 am »

Yup. The Civil War Veteran vote this year is expected to more than make up for the blacks, hispanics, whites and every other identity they've pizzed off who will Not be voting for them in November.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com