Author Topic: McCain rips Trump for ‘disappointing’ behavior at NATO summit  (Read 961 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
McCain rips Trump for ‘disappointing’ behavior at NATO summit

By Mark Moore

July 12, 2018 | 12:43pm | Updated

GOP Sen. John McCain blasted President Trump for his “disappointing” behavior at the NATO summit but assured the alliance that despite the president’s blistering comments, the United States stands solidly behind its longtime allies.

“President Trump’s performance at the NATO summit in Brussels was disappointing, yet ultimately unsurprising. There is little use in parsing the president’s misstatements and bluster, except to say that they are the words of one man,” McCain, chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said in a statement Thursday.

“Americans, and their Congress, still believe in the transatlantic alliance … and it is clear that our allies still believe in us as well,” he added.

more
https://nypost.com/2018/07/12/mccain-rips-trump-for-disappointing-behavior-at-nato-summit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
When he either shows up for work or resigns, perhaps he can lecture people about their disappointing conduct.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

Just die, already!

Offline goodwithagun

Did anybody actually witness this? I’m convinced he’s already dead.
I stand with Roosgirl.

debrawiest

There is no way that McCain is speaking in long, coherent sentences. They must think we are all fools. 

rangerrebew

Does anyone believe his daughter is oblivious to the fact McLame isn't a conservative or is she just trying to keep his "legacy" looking that way?  I care about as much about what he has to offer as I do what Benedict Arnold had to say farter000000

Offline skeeter

Did anybody actually witness this? I’m convinced he’s already dead.

My guess is his passing will be announced on the Wednesday next after the first Monday of the coming November.

Everyone is pulling out all the stops to give the rats the best chance at taking one or both houses of congress, and McCain (however inconsequential) is one of those stops.

Offline cato potatoe

McCain has been a warmonger for decades.  He was probably hoping to witness WW3 from his deathbed television.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
(Cindy) McCain (and staff) rips Trump for ‘disappointing’ behavior at NATO summit

Fixed it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
OMG!  I am disappointed in the behavior of McCain as a Senator ... taking a very long extended leave of absence; unable to do his damn job, but refuses to step down!!! Despicable bastard!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

McCain has been a warmonger for decades.  He was probably hoping to witness WW3 from his deathbed television.

Offline Frank Cannon

Senator McCain on his way to an intelligence breifing.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He wants a triumphal funeral procession on the Champs-Élysées.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

This just in - Generalissimo John McCain is still dead.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goodwithagun

My guess is his passing will be announced on the Wednesday next after the first Monday of the coming November.

Everyone is pulling out all the stops to give the rats the best chance at taking one or both houses of congress, and McCain (however inconsequential) is one of those stops.

Bet the temp of the room he’s occupying is a balmy 36 degrees.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

This just in - Generalissimo John McCain is still dead.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
McCain and his beeach wife will do everything he can do to support the Democrats and to screw Republican.
He is a traitor asswipe, and even in death he is still just a dead bleep.

Maybe the Ghost of john mccain (his wife) will respond to this...LOL LOL John McCain is a freaking JOKE!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If McCain(any of them) was disappointed in Trump, then Trump must have done something very good.

Online mountaineer

(Cindy) McCain (and staff) rips Trump for ‘disappointing’ behavior at NATO summit

Fixed it.
yeah, I suspect Cindy is behind this idiocy. What a sad ending to this man's life: stupid tweets.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org