Author Topic: Lawmakers Accuse Ryan of “Political Stunt” When They Realize Their Own Anti-ICE Bill Be Actually Be  (Read 423 times)

rangerrebew

Lawmakers Accuse Ryan of “Political Stunt” When They Realize Their Own Anti-ICE Bill Be Actually Be Voted On
Steven Ahle   July 14, 2018

The Democratic party is falling apart before it’s very eyes. Three Democrats wrote a bill to abolish ICE, but it was never a serious attempt and when Paul Ryan agreed to bring it to the floor for a vote the three went into panic mode. The last thing in the world they want to do is to go on record supporting the abolishment of ICE.

It was just to play up to their base, the illegal immigrants. When their bluff was called, all three promised to vote against the very bill that they wrote. The bill was written by Reps. Mark Pocan of Wisconsin, Pramila Jayapal of Washington and Adriano Espaillat of New York. They are even criticizing Paul Ryan for bringing it up for a vote.

From The Daily Caller

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/lawmakers-accuse-ryan-of-political-stunt-after-realizing-their-own-anti-ice-bill-be-actually-be-voted-on/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Liberal%20Lawmakers%20Are%20Pissed%20Off%20After%20Realizing%20Their%20Own%20Anti-ICE%20Bill%20Will%20Actually%20Be%20Voted%20On

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Better than anything the GOP could have done to expose Dems as being in power for politics rather than for making laws.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Better than anything the GOP could have done to expose Dems as being in power for politics rather than for making laws.

Exactly all the idiots out there protesting with their signs to abolish ICE need to know these Democrats who faked support for a bill they never intended to bring.  Bring it on because the media can work both ways!

I have already seen Eric Holder on MSM saying it is stupid.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 04:14:29 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

"If there're any political stunts to be pulled around here by golly we'll pull em."