Author Topic: Black teen speaks out after woman is charged with attacking him at pool  (Read 596 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Forget that black woman who attacked a 92 year old Hispanic with a brick, here is your white villain, slapped the kid near the pool and said some things, she should not have. Some stories are calling her something like "Pool Patrol Paula"...

Black teen speaks out after woman is charged with attacking him at pool
CBS News July 14, 2018, 7:41 AM

A South Carolina woman is facing assault and battery charges after allegedly hitting 15-year-old at a community pool and then biting an officer during her arrest. Stephanie Sebby-Stremple was caught on camera last month as she berated and appeared to strike Darshaun RocQuemore Simmons, who goes by DJ.

"She called me the N-word and she called me a punk," Simmons told CBS News' Michelle Miller. He says he was invited to the pool by a friend when Sebby-Stremple approached him. He says she verbally and physically assaulted him and forced him to leave.

"This lady walked up to us and was like ya'll have to leave," Simmons said. "We said, 'yes ma'am.' When I started walking out she just started hitting me... It was shocking."

Read more at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pool-patrol-paula-story-black-teen-dj-simmons-speaks-out-assault-stephanie-sebby-stremple/

The story says she could face a 30-day jail sentence... which is to say, this doesn't sound like it rises up to the seriousness of a felony.  Misdemeanor assault?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:25:40 pm by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

Darshaun RocQuemore

LOL. That's an American name?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Darshaun RocQuemore

LOL. That's an American name?

These days anymore, it seems.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: