Author Topic: FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony; Bureau Bosses Covered  (Read 885 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony; Bureau Bosses Covered Up Evidence China Hacked Hillary’s Top Secret Emails
Posted on July 17, 2018 by Investigative Bureau

Former top FBI lawyer Lisa Page testified during two days of closed-door House hearings, revealing shocking new Intel against her old bosses at the Bureau, according the well-placed FBI sources.

Alarming new details on allegations of a bureau-wide cover up. Or should we say another bureau-wide cover up.

The embattled Page tossed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Bill Priestap among others under the Congressional bus, alleging the upper echelon of the FBI concealed intelligence confirming Chinese state-backed ‘assets’ had illegally acquired former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 30,000+ “missing” emails, federal sources said.

The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

And while Democratic lawmakers and the mainstream media prop up Russia as America’s boogeyman, it was the ironically Chinese who acquired Hillary’s treasure trove of classified and top secret intelligence from her home-brewed private server.

And a public revelation of that magnitude — publicizing that a communist world power intercepted Hillary’s sensitive and top secret emails — would have derailed Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes. Overnight. But it didn’t simply because it was concealed.

more
https://truepundit.com/fbi-lisa-page-dimes-out-top-fbi-officials-during-classified-house-testimony-bureau-bosses-covered-up-evidence-china-hacked-hillarys-top-secret-emails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is amazing if true.  Could help explain what Trump was doing yesterday too.

Offline skeeter

I know nothing about TruePundit's credibility.

Its a damn shame we have to seek information out from any available source because we can't depend upon the old established sources we used to trust to vet the news.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Hayden-Mueller-Comey-Brennan et. all failed over and over. to prevent terrorism, starting before 9-11-2001.

The pompous heads of these agencies, should lose their heads.

Trump has been on the job long enough, to learn first hand about their competence, or lack thereof.

What if Trump learns the agencies have been feeding him big servings of crap about allies, enemies etc?

Former Pres. Obama is in South Africa, celebrating the 100th birthday of /communist Nelson Mandela, and the DJIA is up today.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony; Bureau Bosses Covered Up Evidence China Hacked Hillary’s Top Secret Emails

Gosh. Lookie here @AbaraXas looks like the Russians were not the only actors hacking. Wonder if the Chinamen were using high tech phishing scams developed by the Nigerians?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rumors (leaks) are she wants a full immunity deal (absolutely no charges) for the rest of the story.   Lisa's pissed .... and she's primed to bring down the whole house of cards.   :cool:

Some more on today's questioning is here:

House GOP questions FBI lawyer for second day
The Hill, July 17, 2018

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/397332-house-gop-questions-fbi-lawyer-for-second-day

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Rumors (leaks) are she wants a full immunity deal (absolutely no charges) for the rest of the story.   Lisa's pissed .... and she's primed to bring down the whole house of cards.   :cool:

Some more on today's questioning is here:

House GOP questions FBI lawyer for second day
The Hill, July 17, 2018

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/397332-house-gop-questions-fbi-lawyer-for-second-day

Dayum!  I'd love to see her flip. 

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm not quite sure what her doing gymnastics has to do with any of this, but I am into kinky stuff too so no big deal.

BTW I would love for this broad to tell everything she knows about this corruption.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I want to know why none of the combined media had any other photo of her other than the one showing too much teeth...making her somewhat unattractive.

The video shown today and last night going into or leaving the hearing shows she is a very good looking woman.

Could it have something to do with appealing to the Left's base?   ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

:yawn2:

Nothing is going to come of it.   

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
:yawn2:

Nothing is going to come of it.

Spoilsport.  I can dream, can't I?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
They will spin this somehow.

It could explain the absolute hysterical tantrum we saw over nothing yesterday.
Countdown to Resignation