Author Topic: Mueller Indicts 12 Russian Spies For Hacking In 2016 Campaign  (Read 1950 times)

Offline DB

Re: Mueller Indicts 12 Russian Spies For Hacking In 2016 Campaign
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2018, 10:16:03 pm »
You say that as if these latest indictments had some sort of probative basis behind them.

This is nothing more than the continuation of deep state’s theatrical tactics to keep the insinuating headlines blaring and the talking heads at CNN and MSNBC giddy. See, folks? We nabbed more Russkies, Trump colluded with Putin!

What a pathetic figure Rosenfrankenstein is.

I say that because the hypocrisy of our government officials is way over the top.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2018, 10:18:39 pm »
The thing is, the Russian hacking thing is a great deal more risky for the Dems than Hillary, reviving and exposing new revelations about their shoddy server issues.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2018, 10:20:34 pm »
The Mueller team seems to have a lot of details regarding computers that the DNC refused them access to.

Ain't that peculiar? The DOJ is relying on the hand-picked private company that the DNC did allow to see their servers. The DOJ made the indictments that will never be used in a trial on their "findings."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2018, 10:22:47 pm »
Ain't that peculiar? The DOJ is relying on the hand-picked private company that the DNC did allow to see their servers. The DOJ made the indictments that will never be used in a trial on their "findings."

And it took Peter Strozk right out of the news cycle.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2018, 10:40:23 pm »
The thing is, the Russian hacking thing is a great deal more risky for the Dems than Hillary, reviving and exposing new revelations about their shoddy server issues.

Worst of all, they fell for the hacking equivalent of the ‘got your nose’ prank, with that spearphish ploy.  Remember in 2008, how they were all so tech savvy and Republicans were still using papyrus and quill pens?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 10:44:19 pm »

Worst of all, they fell for the hacking equivalent of the ‘got your nose’ prank, with that spearphish ploy.  Remember in 2008, how they were all so tech savvy and Republicans were still using papyrus and quill pens?

They do look very stupid right now.

Still, I'm waiting to see what Rosenstein/Mueller have up their sleeve, if anything, to turn this to their favorite hated target - Trump - or if this is going another direction.

Or nowhere at all and it's just a smokescreen.
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 10:54:33 pm »
The Mueller team seems to have a lot of details regarding computers that the DNC refused them access to.

US intel services supposedly watched ‘Fancy Bear’ work in real time.  That makes me think they know their methods and probably the full server contents.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2018, 05:45:52 am »
What to know more about the Mueller indictments?  Fox says no.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2018, 06:59:02 am »
I thought I posted this...but  I could be wrong... :thud:

I'm baffled that even for the most ardent Trump supporter this is not a concern.

The Rukies did thier best to intefere with a US presidential election and because your guy won thats ok?

Had Hilliary won, would the Trump supporter have the same view today.

Even 20 years ago every American would be outraged with any attempt by Russia or another country, whether successfull or unsussessful, to intefere with an American election....

Today.. :shrug:

Offline DB

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2018, 07:51:19 am »
I thought I posted this...but  I could be wrong... :thud:

I'm baffled that even for the most ardent Trump supporter this is not a concern.

The Rukies did thier best to intefere with a US presidential election and because your guy won thats ok?

Had Hilliary won, would the Trump supporter have the same view today.

Even 20 years ago every American would be outraged with any attempt by Russia or another country, whether successfull or unsussessful, to intefere with an American election....

Today.. :shrug:

I suppose it is because I believe it is par for the course. When haven't the Russians and others been trying to influence our elections and visa versa? I'd be concerned if there was evidence of actual hacking of voting machines or the tallying process but I can't get too excited about the spewing of fake news. Fake news was wide spread and coming from all sides. The voter is supposed to be smart enough to wade through it. And as far as the hacking of Email accounts, well duh, that's a constant threat period. It is up to the owner of the account to keep it secure and not do stupid stuff.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2018, 11:44:13 am »
Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

The stories you heard about the 12 Russians yesterday took place during the Obama Administration, not the Trump Administration. Why didn’t they do something about it, especially when it was reported that President Obama was informed by the FBI in September, before the Election?

3:08 AM - 14 Jul 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1018074723140427776?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2018, 11:46:15 am »
Donald J. Trump
Verified accountï‚™ @realDonaldTrump 

Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?

2:57 AM - 14 Jul 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1018072081676865536?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet