Author Topic: Pedophiles Desperately Trying To Join LGBT Movement with Their Own ‘Acceptance’ Flag  (Read 2652 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Now is the time.  I can't imagine a more inviting time for a pervert to be accepted by both parties.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
“Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

Major reason I couldn't understand his Evangelical support.  I couldn't vote for him.  Sure I want illegal immigration to stop, but I have morals.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hard to tell.  We have judges letting off pedophiles. 

Where in the hell is that happening? Hell. They still shank Pedos in prison because even criminals hate them.

No one likes these creeps. People fight tooth and nail to keep them out of their neighborhoods. Thanks to sex registers, that's possible.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump's done more for the pro-life movement than any President ever.

Not his morals I'm concerned about. Glad I supported him.

Tell me about morals when someone is sent to jail or something, otherwise, it's a big joke and it is not, I repeat, Trump's morals I question. You abandoned the least of your brothers.... you are the one whose morals I'd question.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 04:12:30 am by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Where in the hell is that happening? Hell. They still shank Pedos in prison because even criminals hate them.

No one likes these creeps. People fight tooth and nail to keep them out of their neighborhoods. Thanks to sex registers, that's possible.

There are several news stories on this, but this one..........

https://yournewswire.com/judge-pedophile-prison-raped/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Trump's done more for the pro-life movement than any President ever.

Not his morals I'm concerned about. Glad I supported him.

Tell me about morals when someone is sent to jail or something, otherwise, it's a big joke and it is not, I repeat, Trump's morals I question. You abandoned the least of your brothers.... you are the one whose morals I'd question.

He has?  Why are we still supporting Planned Parenthood?  I have seen no change here in the US concerning abortion.  And Kavanaugh isn't the one to make a change.

Offline Frank Cannon

There are several news stories on this, but this one..........

https://yournewswire.com/judge-pedophile-prison-raped/

You claimed they are letting them go. This guy wasn't let go. He had his sentence reduced by some shitbag judge and the 4th District Court overturned that A-hole. No one was let go.

Offline TomSea

I trust other's judgement and they do what is best as they see fit.

I think a greater moral question might be allowing a president Hillary Clinton.

One can live in a red state and say, I wouldn't vote for Trump because I have moral questions and one's vote really may not affect things, one may live in a blue state and there are similar circumstances, where one's vote won't affect it voting progressive.

And then, one may live in a swing state.

And besides all of that, at times, I'm voting for a leader, not sainthood for someone, not judging so much as to whether a person committed adultery numerous times in the past and things like that, maybe as much as 12 years ago or longer and has since, refrained from that behavior.

How about George Patton? He cussed. Would I not then, want him to be a leader of our troops in a crucial situation like World War II?

It's for us all to decide.

Where is the line in morality? One can question every president and I mean every single one including Reagan.

Offline libertybele

I respectfully disagree. I think that the FDR and LBJ’s programs and all the resulting social welfare is directly to blame. I think what you posted certainly helped it along. I’ve always truly believed that all of our country’s problems go back to lack of personal responsibility. Feel free to disagree! No skin off my back! :beer:

Without a doubt LBJ's Great Society has created generations of people who no longer take responsibility for themselves and have become dependent on social welfare programs. Those programs have become a way of life for so many families for so long that children of those families grow up not knowing anything different; they are not taught nor experience what it is like to be independent and responsible.

I'm not quite sure I'm understanding any relevance though between the breakdown in our society and being a homosexual.

Also, I don't understand how the pedophiles figure how they fit into the LGBT society?  Unless, the LGBT society also is highly likely to prey on children of the same sex? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I trust other's judgement and they do what is best as they see fit.

I think a greater moral question might be allowing a president Hillary Clinton.

One can live in a red state and say, I wouldn't vote for Trump because I have moral questions and one's vote really may not affect things, one may live in a blue state and there are similar circumstances, where one's vote won't affect it voting progressive.

And then, one may live in a swing state.

And besides all of that, at times, I'm voting for a leader, not sainthood for someone, not judging so much as to whether a person committed adultery numerous times in the past and things like that, maybe as much as 12 years ago or longer and has since, refrained from that behavior.

How about George Patton? He cussed. Would I not then, want him to be a leader of our troops in a crucial situation like World War II?

It's for us all to decide.

Where is the line in morality? One can question every president and I mean every single one including Reagan.

Here we go again with but it wasn't Hillary.  I guess you either accept that some people still believe there are people with good moral character to run the country or you don't .  At the time I made a decision because I didn't think God wanted me to vote for a man that views his daughter as a piece of meat.  Bad me.  But we have him now. 

He has impressed me in some ways, on immigration especially.  He spoke for pro-life yet we still support planned parenthood.

Offline Chosen Daughter

You claimed they are letting them go. This guy wasn't let go. He had his sentence reduced by some shitbag judge and the 4th District Court overturned that A-hole. No one was let go.

Lots of stories about sick judges Frank. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

Without a doubt LBJ's Great Society has created generations of people who no longer take responsibility for themselves and have become dependent on social welfare programs. Those programs have become a way of life for so many families for so long that children of those families grow up not knowing anything different; they are not taught nor experience what it is like to be independent and responsible.

I'm not quite sure I'm understanding any relevance though between the breakdown in our society and being a homosexual.

Also, I don't understand how the pedophiles figure how they fit into the LGBT society?  Unless, the LGBT society also is highly likely to prey on children of the same sex?

So you believe that gay rights and pride., parades with nude people simulating sex do not break down society? The fact that they do this and even advertise for this on local news channels to bring your family out to the parade doesn't affect human decency and society morals?

Offline Frank Cannon

Lots of stories about sick judges Frank.

We are locking these people up right and left. We are throwing the book at young female teachers banging students a couple years younger than them. There is no leniency on this issue anywhere. You say lots of stories but all you can give me is some hyped up bullshit from a kook site that ended up being the opposite of what you are arguing.

There is plenty of shit out there to get bent out of shape over. Manufacturing outrage over something that generally isn't happening is tin foil hat shit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

We are locking these people up right and left. We are throwing the book at young female teachers banging students a couple years younger than them. There is no leniency on this issue anywhere. You say lots of stories but all you can give me is some hyped up bullshit from a kook site that ended up being the opposite of what you are arguing.

There is plenty of shit out there to get bent out of shape over. Manufacturing outrage over something that generally isn't happening is tin foil hat shit.

https://www.carbonated.tv/news/oklahomans-not-ok-with-judge-who-let-pedophiles-and-rapists-go-free

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/02/09/judge-california-must-eye-earlier-parole-for-sex-offenders/

http://www.thejournal.ie/2000-signatures-on-petition-calling-for-judge-to-resign-1178460-Nov2013/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/05/the-rapist-of-13-year-old-at-church-camp-got-no-jail-time-now-thousands-want-the-judge-removed/?utm_term=.2f538aa98b23

Remember Jeffrey?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-how-the-hedge-fund-mogul-pedophile-got-off-easy

And  one running for Congress

https://kdvr.com/2018/06/02/admitted-pedophile-advocate-of-incest-running-for-congress-in-virginia/

Was let go, or was let go with little time served.  Apples to oranges.

Offline TomSea

@Once-Ler

I didn't abandon the unborn. You can call your warped values moral. You can find a lot and worse with any president. Signed into law abortion? Reagan.  And so on.

Good luck to those whose morality would have elected Hillary Clinton.

Historic lowest unemployment rates for blacks and Hispanics, must mean something to someone who incorporates racism into their signature.

Now, tell me who is talking about morality? Have any proof of anything? What's moral? Overthrowing the government in Libya? Destabilizing a region and seeing ISIS rise to power?

What passes for "moral" is amazing. Oh, I guess, someone can have a write in vote, I guess, that accomplishes a lot.  :silly:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 10:10:27 am by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Once-Ler

I didn't abandon the unborn. You can call your warped values moral. You can find a lot and worse with any president. Signed into law abortion? Reagan.  And so on.

Good luck to those whose morality would have elected Hillary Clinton.

Historic lowest unemployment rates for blacks and Hispanics, must mean something to someone who incorporates racism into their signature.

Now, tell me who is talking about morality? Have any proof of anything? What's moral? Overthrowing the government in Libya? Destabilizing a region and seeing ISIS rise to power?

What passes for "moral" is amazing. Oh, I guess, someone can have a write in vote, I guess, that accomplishes a lot.  :silly:

For the last time a vote not for Trump was not a vote for Hillary. 

@Once-Ler  has a valid point.  Liberals dug up dirt on Trump because there was dirt to dig.  He was a Howard Stern regular.  Everyone knew who Trump was and his views on women.  Trump is also the only President who has stood on stage flying the rainbow flag.  So if you were looking for a Conservative with family values you would not have voted for Trump.  I along with I am sure thousands and thousands of people were hoping for a true Conservative.  A candidate that you know would not take America farther left. @Once-Ler correctly stated truth in a thread about homosexuality leading to pedophilia acceptance.

There was nothing in Trump that said person of good moral character.  The businesses he had run and associated law suits and shady business practices.  The way he talked about women etc.  No time to touch on everything. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
For the last time a vote not for Trump was not a vote for Hillary. 

@Once-Ler  has a valid point.  Liberals dug up dirt on Trump because there was dirt to dig.  He was a Howard Stern regular.  Everyone knew who Trump was and his views on women.  Trump is also the only President who has stood on stage flying the rainbow flag.  So if you were looking for a Conservative with family values you would not have voted for Trump.  I along with I am sure thousands and thousands of people were hoping for a true Conservative.  A candidate that you know would not take America farther left. @Once-Ler correctly stated truth in a thread about homosexuality leading to pedophilia acceptance.

There was nothing in Trump that said person of good moral character.  The businesses he had run and associated law suits and shady business practices.  The way he talked about women etc.  No time to touch on everything.

Sorry, Trump has not a bleep thing to do with this thread. You guys are starting to look as loony as the libtards with your obsession with the guy.

But anyway, you should see on Twitter, all of the articles "celebrating" 10 year drag queens. The responses are pretty hysterical. I think the whole social justice thing is about to collapse, personally.

Offline dfwgator

Oh, so NOW the gays are going to become "Conservative" and keep the pedos out.