Author Topic: Peter Strzok: Congress Questioning Me for Bias ‘Is Just Another Victory Notch in Putin’s Belt’  (Read 366 times)

rangerrebew

Peter Strzok: Congress Questioning Me for Bias ‘Is Just Another Victory Notch in Putin’s Belt’
Posted By Paul Crookston On July 12, 2018 @ 1:28 pm In National Security | No Comments

FBI agent Peter Strzok told members of Congress Thursday that their hearing to question him for his role in investigations related to the 2016 election helps Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In his opening statement, Strzok declared that his respect to Congress’s oversight role does not extend to their questioning of him, despite evidence of his bias in the form of text messages with FBI lawyer Lisa Page. He said the hearing plays into Putin’s hands, and he defended his and the FBI’s actions investigating Hillary Clinton’s email server and Russian interference in the 2016 election.

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/national-security/peter-strzok-congress-questioning-bias-victory-notch-putins-belt/

Offline skeeter

With this comment he reaffirms his bias.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
With this comment he reaffirms his bias.

And he is so far gone that he genuinely doesn't believe he is biased. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien