Author Topic: White House releases commemorative coin for Trump's NATO trip  (Read 481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House releases commemorative coin for Trump's NATO trip
By Brett Samuels - 07/12/18 10:39 AM EDT

The White House Communications Agency released an official coin on Thursday to mark President Trump's trip to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) summit in Belgium.

One side of the coin features the NATO logo and a depiction of the organization’s headquarters, with the Belgian flag serving as a backdrop. The flip side of the coin includes Air Force One taking off over the White House.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/396671-white-house-communications-agency-releases-commemorative-coin-for
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: White House releases commemorative coin for Trump's NATO trip
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 02:59:38 pm »
 :facepalm:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 03:01:38 pm »

I'm waiting for the Stormy Daniel/ DJT commemorative coin.  Maybe the first coin ever to have "two tails"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 03:07:44 pm »
@mystery-ak

Still waiting for my coin commemorating his meeting with North Korea Kim.  When I bought it, it said I would get it in two months.  Haven't bothered to figure when that would be.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 03:13:23 pm »
@mystery-ak

Still waiting for my coin commemorating his meeting with North Korea Kim.  When I bought it, it said I would get it in two months.  Haven't bothered to figure when that would be.

Maybe the NORKS are minting it.  You might  never get it. :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.