Author Topic: Vets: Why are Illegals More Important?  (Read 495 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Vets: Why are Illegals More Important?
« on: July 11, 2018, 04:40:28 am »
Vets: Why are Illegals More Important?

By Sarah Cowgill | Jul 9, 2018 | Military Affairs, Narrated News |

Excerpt:

Where is America’s Patriotic Spirit?

On any given night in the United States of America, 40,056 men and women who faithfully put their lives on the line for our freedoms, are chronically homeless.

And here is the rub for Democrats who have placed illegals above veterans: according to the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans, “Roughly 45% of all homeless veterans are African American or Hispanic.”

Are they not as photogenic for the cause?

And as for the Golden State and their humanitarian efforts in providing sanctuary cities for illegals, they once again rate number one for the most shameful treatment of Americans. They boast 11,472 veterans living on their streets but there is no outcry from Hollywood and no GoFundMe pages to assist local shelters, only indifference.

What makes those numbers criminal is that out of 24 members of the House Committee on Veteran’s Affairs, four are representatives from California. Why haven’t they fought harder for our veterans?

https://www.libertynation.com/vets-why-are-illegals-more-important/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Vets: Why are Illegals More Important?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 03:46:11 am »
Thanks. My paternal grandfather was part of that 1932 protest that was run off.

He was gassed twice in WWI France, and for that he was run off with gas again, and machine guns.

Helluva country we got here. Helluva country.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:47:40 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 05:23:09 am »
Thanks. My paternal grandfather was part of that 1932 protest that was run off.

He was gassed twice in WWI France, and for that he was run off with gas again, and machine guns.

Helluva country we got here. Helluva country.

Yes it is isn't it?  Thanks for sharing about your grandfather. 

I also had found this story quite awhile ago but didn't post it.  I am going to post it because I think you will appreciate it.  We have gone so social absurd that we don't know what is abuse. 

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/01/nazi-concentration-camp-survivor-message-for-america/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 11:23:29 am »
The ever devolving social paradigm. I remember wanting to puke when the Public schools in England decided to quit teaching Churchill and Hitler because teaching recycling and environmental stewardship was more important.

Look where the poor devils are today.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com