Author Topic: Our 27-year-old reporter did Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's workout – and it nearly broke him  (Read 1977 times)

Silver Pines

Her arms were about to flop outward with the little 8 pounders she was using. There’s no way she benches 70. This workout is pathetic. It’s more important to use less weight and/or complete fewer reps in order to perform the exercise correctly. He trainer should be embarrassed by himself.

I'm not making fun, but super fit for her age?  Come on.  Again, I'm not mocking, but it looks like the exercises you see people doing at retirement homes.  And her trainers hands were on the weights the whole time, so I'm not sure he wasn't moving them.

Offline libertybele

A bit frail?  She can't even turn her neck.  That hump in her back is from falling asleep on the job a few too many times.

:silly: *girl beer*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goodwithagun

I'm not making fun, but super fit for her age?  Come on.  Again, I'm not mocking, but it looks like the exercises you see people doing at retirement homes.  And her trainers hands were on the weights the whole time, so I'm not sure he wasn't moving them.

It’s okay to criticize. As I posted earlier, it’s much more important to complete a rep correctly versus how many reps or what weight. Even if that means using no weights for a proper squat versus weights for an improper squat, or only doing one correct push-up instead of 25 crappy push-ups. RBG’s workout is basically . . .
I stand with Roosgirl.

Silver Pines

It’s okay to criticize. As I posted earlier, it’s much more important to complete a rep correctly versus how many reps or what weight. Even if that means using no weights for a proper squat versus weights for an improper squat, or only doing one correct push-up instead of 25 crappy push-ups. RBG’s workout is basically . . .

@goodwithagun

Lol, that's it.

And yep, if you're not doing it correctly, you might as well stop.

Offline goodwithagun

@CatherineofAragon she could prancercise. The robes would conceal the required camel toe.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon she could prancercise. The robes would conceal the required camel toe.

@goodwithagun

Omg!  LMAO

Offline RoosGirl

It is no coincidence that this video pops up as the next in the playlist when you search for Prancercise on YouTube.

! No longer available

Offline goodwithagun

Shit @RoosGirl , now I want a camel! I’m a public employee, so I’m pretty sure my employer is legally responsible for parking it during work hours.
I stand with Roosgirl.