Author Topic: CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill Explains Why It’s Cool To Assault People In MAGA Hats  (Read 1662 times)

rangerrebew

CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill Explains Why It’s Cool To Assault People In MAGA Hats

July 5, 2018| by Brian Anderson

In the latest example of the left’s double standard on civility, a man assaulted a teenager for wearing a Trump “Make America Great Again” hat. If this sounds extreme, “fair and impartial” CNN has some news for you. Commentator Marc Lamont Hill explained that since he disagrees with President Trump it’s okay to attack people wearing his branded clothing.

At Texas fast food restaurant a very tolerant adult came up to a 16-year-old, threw a drink in his face, and ripped a MAGA hat off of his head. The teen said the man pulled his hair when he stole the hat. The man dropped some obscenities as he told the teen he wasn’t allowed to support President Trump and then said the hat would make great kindling in his fireplace.

Obviously the left reacted with glee at this incident and Marc Lamont Hill is no exception:

https://downtrend.com/71superb/cnns-marc-lamont-hill-explains-why-its-cool-to-assault-people-in-maga-hats/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
You have to completely suspend reason to justify something like this.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline dfwgator

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The author has it exactly right. What if someone accosted a Liberal wearing a Planned Parenthood hat, ripped it off, and threw a drink on them? How would the Left view that?

They would be screaming NAZI! as loud as they can. But when a Liberal does the same thing, because of his 'beliefs', somehow this is OK behavior. Kinda hard to wrap your head around how Liberals think. Apparently, according to them, any violence they do is justified, because of their innate correctness. But any violence done by a non-Leftist is intolerable because it is fascistic.

Image result for isn't that convenient
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Would Hill still approve if the drink hadn't been Coke but scalding hot coffee?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

More evidence the left has lost it.

It should be obvious to them the image of a 230lb bouncer ripping a MAGA cap off of a skinny 16 year old's head & dashing a drink in his face, and a CNN personality laughing about it, isn't gonna win the #resist movement any new converts.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Would Hill still approve if the drink hadn't been Coke but scalding hot coffee?

Moreso.

I have a question:  Does anybody think it odd these teenagers were at a Whataburger at 2AM?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
More evidence the left has lost it.

It should be obvious to them the image of a 230lb bouncer ripping a MAGA cap off of a skinny 16 year old's head & dashing a drink in his face, and a CNN personality laughing about it, isn't gonna win the #resist movement any new converts.

More than we'd like to think.  These basement dwellers are proving there is likely to be no punishment for bullying Trump supporters.  The only reason this bully is facing legal troubles is because it was caught on video that went viral. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

More than we'd like to think.  These basement dwellers are proving there is likely to be no punishment for bullying Trump supporters.  The only reason this bully is facing legal troubles is because it was caught on video that went viral.

He was fired from his job, but is he facing legal trouble? Last I heard this clown was claiming the 98 lb kids were baiting him with racial epithets & the police were 'still investigating'.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
He was fired from his job, but is he facing legal trouble? Last I heard this clown was claiming the 98 lb kids were baiting him with racial epithets & the police were 'still investigating'.

Some thugs are just more 'equal' than others are.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

Some thugs are just more 'equal' than others are.

More entertainment courtesy of the left...

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/unhinged-bimbo-hurls-drink/

BTW I guess the bearded clown in San Antonio was arrested and booked.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"SAPD officials said Jimenez will be charged with theft of a person, a state felony.

His bond was set at $5,000."

https://www.ksat.com/news/internet-mob-hits-wrong-target-over-whataburger-maga-hat-video
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think I said he was charged with assault. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline cato potatoe

The people encouraging these confrontations will be responsible when one of the aggressors is beaten, or much worse.

Offline skeeter

I don't think I said he was charged with assault.

Rhetorical question.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

I sent an e-mail to CNN requesting Lamont be fired. Stupid needs to start being painful.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Oceander

I sent an e-mail to CNN requesting Lamont be fired. Stupid needs to start being painful.

Good for you!  More people need to speak up.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Some assault-speech makers are more-equal than others.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

rangerrebew

CNN Analyst Thinks It’s Hilarious That A MAGA Hat Wearing 16-Year-Old Was Assaulted

CNN analyst Marc Lamont Hill recently weighed in on an attack on a 16-year-old boy just because he was wearing a MAGA (Make America Great Again) hat. A man in San Antonio, TX stole the boy’s hat and then threw his drink on him and a group of his friends. “You ain’t supporting s*it, n******,” the man said.

TMZ staffer Van Lathan raised some eyebrows after saying that the assaulter was justified writing, “Wish I could take the high road. But your MAGA hat reads like a swastika to me.”

https://www.dcstatesman.com/cnn-analyst-thinks-its-hilarious-that-a-maga-hat-wearing-16-year-old-was-assaulted/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=rac&utm_campaign=n7918

rangerrebew

So these clowns think if someone is wearing something they don't like they have a perfect right to assult that person?  If someone is wearing a BLM shirt I am justified in attacking them? :shrug:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So these clowns think if someone is wearing something they don't like they have a perfect right to assult that person?  If someone is wearing a BLM shirt I am justified in attacking them? :shrug:
Well if it makes it open season on Antifa......................no, not even then. I believe you have a right to defense, but no right to not be offended.