Author Topic: Bill, Hillary Clinton surprise passengers by flying commercial to New York: Watch  (Read 826 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill, Hillary Clinton surprise passengers by flying commercial to New York: Watch
by Naomi Lim
 | July 09, 2018 01:24 PM

Former President Bill Clinton and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton surprised onlookers at a Washington-area airport on Sunday by taking a commercial flight to New York.

The Clintons, who spent years traveling aboard Air Force One and using private chartered aircraft, stopped to take photos with fellow passengers and staff before taking a Delta flight from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport to John F. Kennedy International Airport.

more w/photos/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bill-hillary-clinton-surprise-passengers-by-flying-commercial-to-new-york-watch
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Do they still get secret service protection?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Do they still get secret service protection?

Yes...I am sure their entourage took up First Class..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does Hillary Clinton still get Secret Service protection?

Thomas H. Lord, Artist, writer, dreamer of dreams
Answered Jan 29 2017 ·

The Former Presidents Act (known also as FPA) (3 U.S.C. § 102) is a 1958 federal law that provides several lifetime benefits to former presidents of the United States.

Secret Service protection

Former presidents were entitled from 1965 to 1996 to lifetime Secret Service protection, for themselves and spouses and children under 16. A 1994 statute, (Pub.L. 103–329), limited post-presidential protection to ten years for presidents inaugurated after January 1, 1997. Under this statute, Bill Clinton would still be entitled to lifetime protection, and all subsequent presidents would have been entitled to ten years' protection. On January 10, 2013, President Barack Obama signed legislation reinstating lifetime Secret Service protection for himself, George W. Bush, and all subsequent presidents.

Richard Nixon relinquished his Secret Service protection in 1985, the only president to do so.

As the wife of a former President, Hillary Clinton still has Secret Service protection - as a family member, not as a candidate.

https://www.quora.com/Does-Hillary-Clinton-still-get-Secret-Service-protection
Support the USO

Online Millee

Just like regular folk, ain't they???   *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

Surely this cinches the 2020 nomination for Hillary.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Drudge has a poll up asking if Hitlery should run for POTUS one more time.  Yes, please!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. This is the result of the foundation money drying up.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yes...I am sure their entourage took up First Class..

Of course.  They all ordered the same free booze and passed it on over.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

If it polls well, no doubt they'll be seen flying coach next time. After all, if they can perpetuate the illusion of viable candidacy, the free private jet flights might not dry up so fast...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline edpc

Too bad it wasn’t a long enough flight for an in flight movie.

! No longer available

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I wouldn't let Bill sit next to my teenage daughter.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Right_in_Virginia

Wake me when Bill and Hill are filmed in their coach seats on JetBlue.   :smokin:

Offline edpc

Her other mode of transportation was in the shop.

Offline mountaineer

From the Daily Mail:
Bill and Hillary took a rare trip together over the weekend, with the pair heading down to Washington DC on Friday and then returning to New York on Sunday.

And in an even rarer move, the two flew commercial, which gave their fellow Delta passengers and travelers at Ronald Reagan International Airport a chance to snag a selfie with the former president and former secretary of state.

Videos of the two show Bill smiling and enthusiastically greeting fans, while Hillary stands off to the side surrounded by a wall of Secret Service agents.

The woman who shared that photo to Instagram was asked by one friend about meeting Hillary, and replied: 'Unfortunately no one got a chance to talk to her since she stayed in the corner while Bill shook everyone’s hands and took countless selfies.'  ...

Bill could be seen smirking and looked to be enjoying the attention as the rest of the plane's passengers filed to their seats.

Hillary on the other hand remained largely stoic while intensely reading a report.

Her husband was reading Crimson Lake, a thriller about a man wrongfully believed to have abducted a pre-teen.  ...
More, including many photos
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org