Author Topic: Rev. Franklin Graham Fights Back: ‘Pray for 45’  (Read 409 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
...hmmm.... I might be buying a new t-shirt.  The more I think about it, the more I like it.

Rev. Franklin Graham Fights Back: ‘Pray for 45’

In response to Walmart selling anti-President Trump impeachment clothing online – “Impeach 45” – evangelical leader Franklin Graham is selling pro-Trump – “Pray for 45” – T-shirts through the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA), its online store, store.billygraham.org.

In a July 6 post on Facebook, Rev. Franklin Graham wrote, “There's a way every one of us can make a difference for our nation—we can pray for our president and our leaders, as God's Word instructs us.”

“In contrast to the ‘IMPEACH 45’ T-shirt some were selling, we have a ‘PRAY for 45’ T-shirt you can wear to encourage others to do something constructive—PRAY!” said the reverend.........

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/emilie-cochran/rev-franklin-graham-fights-back-pray-45
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Rev. Franklin Graham Fights Back: ‘Pray for 45’
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 10:21:29 pm »
Also available in different colors and styles!

https://teechip.com/stores/pray-for-45-shirt