Author Topic: Watch: Pistol-packing waitress defends George Webb co-worker during attack  (Read 730 times)

Offline Suppressed

Watch: Pistol-packing waitress defends George Webb co-worker during attack
By Christopher Carbone | Fox News | WISCONSIN 11 hours ago
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/08/watch-pistol-packing-waitress-defends-george-webb-co-worker-during-attack.html

A waitress with a concealed carry permit defended her co-worker after an irate customer went behind the counter and punched her, newly released video reveals.

The attack at George Webb restaurant in Milwaukee on June 28 could have been much worse, according to Alderman Bob Donovan, who made the footage public.

“I thank God the other waitress had a concealed carry weapon, has a permit... I shudder to think, had she not been there and had she not had this weapon, what this guy might have done," Donovan told Fox 6.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Waitress suffered a concussion, which isn't surprising from the video.
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/george-webb-waitress-hit-by-customer-suffered-concussion
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The waitress with the gun looked cool and collected and like she knew what she was doing. 

Online roamer_1

The waitress with the gun looked cool and collected and like she knew what she was doing.

I was going to say, "What's a western woman doing all the way over in Milwaukee?"

But nah... He kept advancing. If that were a Western gal, he'd of had a few new holes in his hide...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I was going to say, "What's a western woman doing all the way over in Milwaukee?"

But nah... He kept advancing. If that were a Western gal, he'd of had a few new holes in his hide...

True. 

What kind of sociopath does that anyway?  Walks into the kitchen and punches out the waitress?

Online roamer_1

True. 

What kind of sociopath does that anyway?  Walks into the kitchen and punches out the waitress?

9 times out of 10, no daddy in the house to put the boy in his place...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
9 times out of 10, no daddy in the house to put the boy in his place...

Probably true.  And, momma didn't do her job either.