Author Topic: Breaking -British woman dies from same nerve agent that almost killed Russian spy  (Read 449 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I hate hearing this. Sad. RIP.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I hate hearing this. Sad. RIP.

She was 44. Young.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I posted in the other thread about how the Sun was reporting how maybe this woman and her boyfriend possibly found a vial of cocaine or something at the Queen Elizabeth Gardens where apparently, drug pushers will stash things.... something like that...it sounds like a farflung theory but how did this happen? That's what the neighbour says. It could be a false story... but repeating myself, how could this have happened to 2 people unconnected to the spy world and the previous poisoning?

NOVICHOK 'CRACK DEN' Novichok victims Dawn Sturgess and Charlie Rowley ‘picked up the nerve agent vial from a park drug den’

Neighbour Tom Ricks told The Sun on Sunday drug dealers keep their stashes hidden in the Queen Elizabeth Gardens
Exclusive
By Michael Hamilton and Chloe Kerr
8th July 2018, 1:53 am
Updated: 8th July 2018, 1:54 am

NOVICHOK victims Dawn Sturgess and Charlie Rowley picked up the nerve agent vial from a park drug den, a neighbour says.

Tom Ricks said dealers often placed stashes in their crack hideout at Queen Elizabeth Gardens in Salisbury, Wiltshire.

He believes Dawn, 44, and Charlie, 45 — both fighting for their lives — went to the park and picked up a package contaminated with the poison before taking it home.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6722067/novichok-dawn-sturgess-charlie-rowley-queen-elizabeth-gardens/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:21:22 pm by TomSea »