Author Topic: #WalkAway Campaign Urges Fed-Up Democrats to Leave the Party  (Read 1698 times)

Offline corbe

Re: #WalkAway Campaign Urges Fed-Up Democrats to Leave the Party
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2018, 08:32:41 pm »
It may be hard to point to any one particular fly in the ointment this fall, in the post election smoke and rubble.

But the #walkaway is new, real, and scaring the crap out of the Rats.

Tom Perez is publicly calling a full on Communist the Future of The Democrat Party. This is desperation of a whole new magnitude.

I do hope you're right @To-Whose-Benefit? I just seem to be lost in a skeptical world more often than not.  I know that Trump's election should have solidified the dems, though they've been bleeding for years and haven't even recovered from the hellary/sanders fight 2016 and yet if their accelerated implosion proves true in 2018, you know I will blame Trump for their death..... (that last bit was irony)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2018, 09:09:21 pm »
I agree, but this movement only latches on to a movement that's been underway for a while among mainstream voters.  The democrats keep moving left and the country keeps moving right.

I have no idea, if "Walkaway" yields significantly more GOP votes. But it doesn't even claim to be about that.

It does claim to be about dems taking their various interests for granted.

Fewer dem votes, is to the advantage of the GOP, and I will gladly settle for that alone. @Emjay

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:39:16 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2018, 03:43:31 am »

I do hope you're right @To-Whose-Benefit? I just seem to be lost in a skeptical world more often than not.  I know that Trump's election should have solidified the dems, though they've been bleeding for years and haven't even recovered from the hellary/sanders fight 2016 and yet if their accelerated implosion proves true in 2018, you know I will blame Trump for their death..... (that last bit was irony)

Heh heh heh.

Yeah. Trump revels in grinding them so they over react but they did this to themselves. Been at it for decades.

Demonizing whites to herd POC votes into blocks on their plantation. Now that the POC have jobs they're asking Why all those years of Dem promises were all lies. Dems never delivered on any of them.

They drove the white vote away. Kanye's star power is splintering off black votes and the Open Borders crap is pizzing off the Hispanic vote as well as the Black vote

Trump tax cuts provided a big Jobs wedge but the Dem Party suicide has been building for a Long time.

They're so unhinged I almost believe they'd be just as vicious if we'd elected McCain.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com