Author Topic: Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, congressional tampon champ  (Read 482 times)

rangerrebew

July 8, 2018
Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, congressional tampon champ
By Monica Showalter

Have you heard about the all-important tampon controversy on Capitol Hill?

Apparently, there's a dispute about who pays for tampons in dispensing machines and whether tampons should be provided free of charge in the congressional women's restrooms (and I guess, men's, too, given the sensitivities to the transgender population these days).

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.) is making this his business, teaming up with lefty Rep. Grace Meng (D-N.Y.), stating together in a letter to House Speaker Paul Ryan:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/democratic_rep_sean_patrick_maloney_the_tampon_champ.html#ixzz5KgBOxEto

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, congressional tampon champ
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 04:18:38 am »
I guess there isn't anything more important than having taxpayers flip the bill for politicians tampons.  Why not we flip the bill for everything else.  They are always busy making life more expensive for us.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, congressional tampon champ
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 12:06:37 pm »
Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, congressional tampon champ

Would that make it a 'champon'.....?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.