Author Topic: Founder Of Movement For Disillusioned Democrats Refused Service At New York Electronics Store  (Read 506 times)

Offline endicom

Zero Hedge
Tyler Duren
July 7, 2018

Excerpt:

After an employee sent Straka to a different department to buy a microphone, a customer in front of him exclaimed "I saw you on Tucker!" - before asking for a picture with the "Walk Away" founder.

The exchange was overheard by a store employee, who then refused to sell him the mic.

“He stared at me with this kind of dead-pan expression,” Straka told The Epoch Times. “And he said: Are you planning to use this equipment for alt-right purposes?’”

As Straka struggled to comprehend what was happening, the clerk, whom Straka asked not be named, said: “I’m sorry I just don’t feel comfortable selling to you. I can’t sell to you.” -Epoch Times

More... https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-07/founder-movement-disillusioned-democrats-refused-service-new-york-electronics-store

Offline goodwithagun

Like every other lib policy, they implode.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline endicom

Like every other lib policy, they implode.

Yeah, but do you remember when people here were howling about the 'alt-right?' If this guy is tagged as alt-right then what are we?

Offline DB

Does the store's employee get to make those choices where he/she works?

If I was the owner his/her ass would be fired.