Author Topic: Gloria Allred to Trump after 'Me Too' comments: ‘Keep your hands off Elizabeth Warren’  (Read 2004 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Look @Victoria33 I like you a lot. Trump is not God. He is only a messenger of God. There is only one God and Trump is his prophet. The sooner to accept Trump into you life, the better things will go for you. ALL HAIL TRUMP! Trump is my Lord and Master! If you just come over to our side you will understand. It will happen sooner or later anyway. All knees will bow. All hearts will know the Lord. The Lord be with you. And also with Trump.

@CatherineofAragon

:laugh:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:56:58 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

@Victoria33

You are as bad as Allred. If I said to you that I am going to throw my hat in the ring, it doesn't mean I'm going to literally throw a hat in the ring. And he didn't say that anyway. This is from NBC News, hardly a pro-Trump channel.

He also said he would toss the genetic testing kit to her "gently because we're the #MeToo generation."

Your TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, is causing you to make stuff up. What Allred is doing is implying that Trump somehow has physically threatened Fauxahautas and her family. Which, of course, he has never done. Even though the people she was speaking to are too stupid to know that. Now you are starting an internet rumor that Trump is going to baseball pitch a DNA test at Warren and hit her upside the head with it. Which again, he never did.

All Liberals and NeverTrumpers base their their hate on lies which they make up out of thin air. Calm down. Take a nap. And I promise you will feel better. Here is something to read to help you sleep.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-challenges-pocahontas-warren-dna-test-prove-she-s-native-n889206

@240B

She can say what she wants.  That's the beauty of TBR.  Don't you think so?

Offline DCPatriot

@240B

I think so.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B

I will not dignify the question with a response. Did you say She or He. Do you mean me or her?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

I will not dignify the question with a response. Did you say She or He. Do you mean me or her?

Think she meant, @Victoria33 .

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Half the people here cheered Gloria Allred and her client on a few months ago.   9999hair out0000
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Silver Pines

Half the people here cheered Gloria Allred and her client on a few months ago.   9999hair out0000

@Sighlass

No.  Some of us believed the client was telling the truth and made a cataclysmic mistake in choosing Allred.

What does this topic have to do with the former?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Not even if she was the last squaw on earth.

:3:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
@Sighlass
No.  Some of us believed the client was telling the truth and made a cataclysmic mistake in choosing Allred.

What does this topic have to do with the former?

So she made a mistake of choosing Allred, how about her first choice of lawyers, who happened to be treasurer of the Alabama Democratic Party.

Off topic? I was posting about the first two words in the article (Gloria Allred) and this forum. How much on topic does it get?

Now you can post your horse meme again. You sure haven't complained about it showing up recently in a few threads, was it on topic then?

@CatherineofAragon

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Silver Pines

@Sighlass

So she made a mistake of choosing Allred, how about her first choice of lawyers, who happened to be treasurer of the Alabama Democratic Party.

Here we go down conspiracy alley again.  I'm not going to derail the topic to Roy Moore.  If you want to post a thread about that skeeve, go ahead.

Off topic? I was posting about the first two words in the article (Gloria Allred) and this forum. How much on topic does it get?

Anything and everything concerning Gloria Allred is relevant to this thread?  How do you figure?

Now you can post your horse meme again. You sure haven't complained about it showing up recently in a few threads, was it on topic then?

Like I said, post a thread and if you're so butthurt over the horse gif, I'll be glad to post it for you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Hah @240B   I hate it when people think you know what they mean when they use pronouns.  I've been insulted a lot of times when people refer to 'she.'  I actually thought I was the only 'she' on the forum.

Maybe not.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@CatherineofAragon

Wow @Sighlass   You're on your game today.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Amazed that Gloria couldn't hook the hooker for a client.  She must be losing it.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
What Allred is doing is implying that Trump somehow has physically threatened Fauxahautas and her family. Which, of course, he has never done. Even though the people she was speaking to are too stupid to know that.

I think you you wrongly credit Allred and those parroting her spin with stupidity instead of dishonesty.  They all know that it was a metaphor, not a threat of violent assault.  But they dishonestly accuse him of a threatened assault anyway because it advances their preferred narrative.

You'd think they wouldn't have to resort to disingenuity if he was truly as bad as they say.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 06:25:06 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I think you you wrongly credit Allred and those parroting her spin with stupidity instead of dishonesty.  They all know that it was a metaphor, not a threat of violent assault.  But they dishonestly accuse him of a threatened assault anyway because it advances their preferred narrative.

You'd think they wouldn't have to resort to disingenuity if he was truly as bad as they say.

@Maj. Bill Martin   Oh, no, they will resort to ANYTHING to discredit Trump.  A bunch of NTers have proved that today without any doubt.