Author Topic: Woman Who Asked Pruitt to Resign in Restaurant Hopes Confrontation Now 'Empowers Ev  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Woman Who Asked Pruitt to Resign in Restaurant Hopes Confrontation Now 'Empowers Everyone'
By Bridget Johnson July 5, 2018

WASHINGTON -- The D.C. mom who confronted now-former EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt on Monday and asked him to resign said she was "jumping up and down" at today's news that he had stepped down.

"I have accepted the resignation of Scott Pruitt as the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency. Within the Agency Scott has done an outstanding job, and I will always be thankful to him for this. The Senate confirmed Deputy at EPA, Andrew Wheeler, will on Monday assume duties as the acting Administrator of the EPA," President Trump tweeted this afternoon. "I have no doubt that Andy will continue on with our great and lasting EPA agenda. We have made tremendous progress and the future of the EPA is very bright!"

Kristin Mink, a teacher with a 2-year-old son, said she saw Pruitt having lunch three tables away from her at Teaism, an Asian-inspired tea house chain in D.C., on Monday and went up to speak with him. The interaction was filmed and she posted it on Facebook.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/woman-who-asked-pruitt-to-resign-in-restaurant-hopes-confrontation-empowers-everyone/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34