Author Topic: BREAKING...Proposed ‘buddy dive’ plan to rescue boys in Thai cave [UPDATE: all rescued  (Read 10347 times)

Offline kevindavis007

I'm glad they are all have been rescued. I have a feeling that the cave is going to be closed.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Now the healing begins

Those boys are weak, sick and going to have ptsd for a long time

Bless and watch over them
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
All the rescue divers are now out of the cave.

Offline Suppressed

I'm glad they are all have been rescued. I have a feeling that the cave is going to be closed.

That's usually what happens.   :shrug:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

Now the healing begins

Those boys are weak, sick and going to have ptsd for a long time

Bless and watch over them

Amen, @Freya !  AMEN!!

They have a rough road ahead.  The trauma will take its toll.

We need to keep praying for them!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Thank God in His infinite greatness!

And stand tall,  humanity,  for the courage displayed by the boys and their rescuers!

AMEN!!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Suppressed

The four Thai Navy Seals (one medic) that stayed IN the cave with the boys since they were discovered. They monitored their health and prepped them for their dangerous escape, and were the last to emerge after the 13 originals.

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Applewood

The four Thai Navy Seals (one medic) that stayed IN the cave with the boys since they were discovered. They monitored their health and prepped them for their dangerous escape, and were the last to emerge after the 13 originals.

Heroes -- all.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

If Thailand has a Mount Rushmore ...........
James 1:20

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline musiclady

Wow!  God BLESS them!

Offline Suppressed

An honor guard holds up a picture of Samarn Kunan, 38, the diver who died, as family members mourn.

+++++++++

Offline Applewood

Another hero.  May God give Samarn Kunan rest and comfort to his family.