Author Topic: NATO in tizzy after Trump tells members: 'You gotta pay your bills'  (Read 405 times)

Offline endicom

American Thinker
Monica Showalter
July 6, 2018

President Trump made an impassioned speech about the United States' generally worthless allies, the ones in NATO who promise to spend 2% of their GDP on defense and then go their merry way, spending it on padded welfare benefits for migrants instead.  The U.S. picks up the tab for that stuff, and then Europe's intellectuals have the nerve to deride the U.S. for its giant defense budget.  Amazing how that works.

Trump called them out on it in Montana yesterday.  Breitbart reported him saying this:

"I'm going to tell NATO, 'You gotta start paying your bills. The United States is not going to take care of everything,'" he said to loud cheering from the crowd in Great Falls, Montana.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/nato_in_tizzy_after_trump_says_you_gotta_pay_your_bills.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: NATO in tizzy after Trump tells members: 'You gotta pay your bills'
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 03:36:43 pm »
In a tizzy .... what idiots.  Did they think no one was ever going to stop them from taking advantage of us?  Oh, wait ..... hmmm... I guess they too believed the polls in 2016. 

Enjoy your tizzy --- courtesy of the American people.   ^-^

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: NATO in tizzy after Trump tells members: 'You gotta pay your bills'
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 04:45:57 pm »
I like it.